Expired WinPatrol Plus for free

Disclaimer: We cannot guarantee that all promo codes will remain active. Some offers have a short validation period and expire.

Status
Not open for further replies.

cookinpro

Level 3
Verified
Well-known
Feb 12, 2013
Is it possible to get a key??? It would be greatly appreciated. Thank you....

Dark Knight

Level 5
Verified
Well-known
Aug 17, 2013
This is so not cool, and the length of time this post sits here only tells me the mods here do not really care and is condoning stealing.
Bill P. Works very hard on Winpatrol to keep us safe, he offers both a free version which is very good and a paid version which is better, the paid version is not all that expensive ($30 U.S.) at all so it won't break your bank to pay for it, so why steal it? BUY IT!

Well obviously they are a bunch of morons over there who do not care about the small guy.

As far as I am concerned the one that started this thread needs to be banned or at the very least have his / her posts strictly moderated.

Oxygen

Level 44
Verified
Feb 23, 2014
This is so not cool, and the length of time this post sits here only tells me the mods here do not really care and is condoning stealing.
Bill P. Works very hard on Winpatrol to keep us safe, he offers both a free version which is very good and a paid version which is better, the paid version is not all that expensive ($30 U.S.) at all so it won't break your bank to pay for it, so why steal it? BUY IT!

Well obviously they are a bunch of morons over there who do not care about the small guy.
Really?
Really?!?!

You blame someone else for his mistake... Hah! how nice, and this isn't stealing if he is offering free license on the website... He made a mistake and clearly didn't fix it.

Dark Knight

Level 5
Verified
Well-known
Aug 17, 2013
Really?
Really?!?!

You blame someone else for his mistake... Hah! how nice, and this isn't stealing if he is offering free license on the website... He made a mistake and clearly didn't fix it.

First off there is no where on his site where he is offering FREE licenses, second you just admitted theft by your dumbass remark above. Obviously there was a glitch in the cgi file that was not known until now and some low life decided to exploit it instead of doing the DECENT thing and notify the guy about it.

All those that received there illegal keys, I sincerely hope you are happy with them because you will never be able to receive Winpatrol Updates, once you try the key will be blacklisted and Winpatrol is updated quite frequently.

Last edited:

Oxygen

Level 44
Verified
Feb 23, 2014
First off there is no where on his site where he is offering FREE licenses, second you just admitted theft by your dumbass remark above. Obviously there was a glitch in the cgi file that was not known until now and some low life decided to exploit it.

Bill was the one that made the glitch happen, and now if he doesn't know how to fix it then that is his fault, but you blame other people which is wrong for bill's mistake, and can you please stop cussing... I think you're getting a bit mad and you need to calm down please.

Last edited:

Dark Knight

Level 5
Verified
Well-known
Aug 17, 2013
I'm not directing my anger directly at you but in general, mostly at this site.
I took Malwarebytes at a legit site that is now turned out to condone behavior such as this.

Say what you want, this thread does not belong here and if not removed I am sure Bill P. will no longer offer giveaways or reduced pricing to this site ever again, if torrents are what you are into then take it there.

Reactions: Cats-4_Owners-2

Oxygen

Level 44
Verified
Feb 23, 2014
I'm not directing my anger directly at you but in general, mostly at this site.
I took Malwarebytes at a legit site that is now turned out to condone behavior such as this.

Say what you want, this thread does not belong here and if not removed I am sure Bill P. will no longer offer giveaways or reduced pricing to this site ever again, if torrents are what you are into then take it there.
The link doesn't even work anymore... I think he patched it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.