Expired WinPatrol Plus for free

Disclaimer: We cannot guarantee that all promo codes will remain active. Some offers have a short validation period and expire.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Šovelén

Level 3
Verified
Mar 29, 2014
I leave without translation - in the case of interest is the uncle Google (text does not contain racial, political, or sexual innuendo / insults - just is in the Czech nicer :) )

Kurňa šupa ogaři ! V naší zemi se kdysi říkalo, že "Iniciativní blbec je horší, než třídní nepřítel". A platí to koukám i dnes. Dělá Bill dobrou práci ? Ano. Má za ní dostat zaplaceno ? Ano. Je tak blbej, že si nepohlídá vlastní generátor klíčů ? Ano. V tom případě je chyba na jeho straně, měl by se poškrábat na palici, něco s tím udělat ALE i zaplatit cenu za svou blbost - ponechat v platnosti již vydané klíče. "Dark Knight" mě fascinuje tím, že se jako správný Jedi vrhá na podporu "utlačovaného", ale už jako správný Jedi nechápe, že jeho myšlení JE vadné. Jako by snad světlo a temnota mohly existovat jeden bez druhého ! :/ :) :D

Reactions: Malware1

Terry Ganzi

Level 26
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Feb 7, 2014
I leave without translation - in the case of interest is the uncle Google (text does not contain racial, political, or sexual innuendo / insults - just is in the Czech nicer :) )

Kurňa šupa ogaři ! V naší zemi se kdysi říkalo, že "Iniciativní blbec je horší, než třídní nepřítel". A platí to koukám i dnes. Dělá Bill dobrou práci ? Ano. Má za ní dostat zaplaceno ? Ano. Je tak blbej, že si nepohlídá vlastní generátor klíčů ? Ano. V tom případě je chyba na jeho straně, měl by se poškrábat na palici, něco s tím udělat ALE i zaplatit cenu za svou blbost - ponechat v platnosti již vydané klíče. "Dark Knight" mě fascinuje tím, že se jako správný Jedi vrhá na podporu "utlačovaného", ale už jako správný Jedi nechápe, že jeho myšlení JE vadné. Jako by snad světlo a temnota mohly existovat jeden bez druhého ! :/ :) :D

:D

Welldone

Level 5
Verified
Dec 29, 2012
image.png

KaptainBug

Level 12
Verified
Dec 26, 2013

so you blame the developer for making faulty website ? then what about cracking a software, exploiting the licensing in any software ? its the fault of the developer too, because there was some flaw in the code.. so, as per ur comments are they legal and legit ?

you should understand that, Bill does not have an external ecommerce site like digital river or a similar site to manage his payments.. he runs a small business and its understandable that he had such an easy to crack website.. so, it does not mean u can take advantage of that.. its still piracy and stealing...

Terry Ganzi

Level 26
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Feb 7, 2014
so you blame the developer for making faulty website ? then what about cracking a software, exploiting the licensing in any software ? its the fault of the developer too, because there was some flaw in the code.. so, as per ur comments are they legal and legit ?

you should understand that, Bill does not have an external ecommerce site like digital river or a similar site to manage his payments.. he runs a small business and its understandable that he had such an easy to crack website.. so, it does not mean u can take advantage of that.. its still piracy and stealing...

Reactions: Cats-4_Owners-2

Cats-4_Owners-2

Level 39
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Well-known
Dec 4, 2013
Littlebits posted the original return note which I'll post again here.

Message from Bill:

"Thanks for writing. The link is not any promotion that I supported but was a temporary site created for one of our partners. The abuse was created by a site in India and I regret any of our fans were tricked. I have blocked the creation of codes that don’t originate from our store and any codes that were created will eventually be disabled.

Thanks again,

Bill Pytlovany
BillP Studios"

(So all codes got from this website will be blacklisted.)

Anyone interested should try the Free version of WinPatrol freeware available for safe download at softpedia:):) http://www.softpedia.com/get/Internet/Popup-Ad-Spyware-Blockers/WinPatrol.shtml or directly from the developer's site;) http://www.winpatrol.com/
Free portable version:D http://www.softpedia.com/get/PORTABLE-SOFTWARE/System/System-Info/WinPatrolToGo.shtml

Last edited:

Terry Ganzi

Level 26
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Feb 7, 2014
Littlebits posted the original return note which I'll post again here.

Message from Bill:

"Thanks for writing. The link is not any promotion that I supported but was a temporary site created for one of our partners. The abuse was created by a site in India and I regret any of our fans were tricked. I have blocked the creation of codes that don’t originate from our store and any codes that were created will eventually be disabled.

Thanks again,

Bill Pytlovany
BillP Studios"

Anyone interested should try the Free version of WinPatrol freeware available for safe download at softpedia:):) http://www.softpedia.com/get/Internet/Popup-Ad-Spyware-Blockers/WinPatrol.shtml or directly from the developer's site;) http://www.winpatrol.com/
Free portable version.:D http://www.softpedia.com/get/PORTABLE-SOFTWARE/System/System-Info/WinPatrolToGo.shtml

KaptainBug

Level 12
Verified
Dec 26, 2013
He cannot revoke all codes generated by the website. I don't know how he said that its created for one of their partners. When I purchased WinPatrol last year, this is the page I got after making payment. Usually I keep an eye on the address bar while making online shopping to see if there is a lock icon. Interestingly this site did not have any and it was just a plain site. I just copy pasted it in another browser and it worked flawlessly. All he can do is, blacklist codes generated since last 2 days, otherwise this was the official WinPatrol license generator webpage.

Terry Ganzi

Level 26
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Feb 7, 2014
He cannot revoke all codes generated by the website. I don't know how he said that its created for one of their partners. When I purchased WinPatrol last year, this is the page I got after making payment. Usually I keep an eye on the address bar while making online shopping to see if there is a lock icon. Interestingly this site did not have any and it was just a plain site. I just copy pasted it in another browser and it worked flawlessly. All he can do is, blacklist codes generated since last 2 days, otherwise this was the official WinPatrol license generator webpage.
:eek:

Šovelén

Level 3
Verified
Mar 29, 2014

I do not buld neither to the left or to the right. I am not saying what is true and what is not. But I was able to look at things from different angles. Bill's angle is that "somewhere" the mistake and paid software used by people for free. View these users is that they have found a link where it is free, so it can be taken legally. I understand both sides and ask: "Is the user error somewhere that gets an official license key for free, or it is the fault of who provided it (if it did not provide). Answer this question youself and perhaps will doubt that punishment they deserve culprit ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.