Expired Wise care 365 5.6.7

Disclaimer: We cannot guarantee that all promo codes will remain active. Some offers have a short validation period and expire.

Promo page
https://www.comss.ru/download/page.php?id=5230
How to get a license
Download and install the program it is pre activated.

peterfat11

Level 11
Thread author
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Mar 25, 2021
Wise Care 365 is an easy-to-use and powerful optimizer that includes all the features you need to optimize and speed up your computer. Contains 5 main components: Validation, Cleanup, Optimization, Privacy and Wise Utilities.

Wise Care 365 PRO - Free License

Protect and speed up your PC with Wise Care 365 PRO! It will keep your computer at peak performance. The program has already been tested and approved by more than 15 million users worldwide. Wise Care 365 Pro is a comprehensive all-in-one program for optimizing and improving the performance of your Windows system, which includes fast scan technology. This is a complex of an important application for cleaning the registry and disks and other utilities for your PC.

Incorporating all the features of the popular tools Wise Registry Cleaner and Wise Disk Cleaner, Wise Care 365 cleans up your disk and registry, supports one-click PC scans, optimizes your system and protects your privacy.

Easy to use and effective, Wise Care 365 is the best solution for improving the performance of your computer. Install Wise Care 365 and your computer will never slow down again!

Wise Care 365 PRO, unlike the free version, also includes the following features:

• Deep cleaning of personal data.
  • Auto-update.
  • Integration of optimization functions into the context menu.
  • Additional skins and themes.

Wise Care 365 PRO - Free License​

To obtain a free full Wise Care 365 PRO license, follow these steps:

1. Download the app from the link below:

System requirements​

Supported OS : Windows 10 / 8.1 / 8/7 / Vista / 2003 / XP 32 | 64-bit
2. Install the program. The license is automatically activated.

Terms of the offer​

• You get a lifetime Wise Care 365 PRO license for version 5.6.7 only.
  • Free updates to new versions are not available.
  • No free technical support.
  • The program is intended for home (personal) use.

zoran popovic

Level 7
Verified
Well-known
Sep 26, 2019
Thank you very much 👏👏
I have been using this remarkable program for a long time and I have absolutely never had any problem with it. On the contrary, I can only say that this is an exceptional and very high quality product from a reputable company.

codswollip

Level 23
Content Creator
Well-known
Jan 29, 2017
Downloading preactivated software from a russian site leaves a fuzzy taste in my mouth. Just give me a key and a download linked to the software's home page.

• +Reputation
Reactions: Nevi and scifi

peterfat11

Level 11
Thread author
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Mar 25, 2021

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.