Question Wise Care 365 Blocked and Deleted by Microsoft Defender and after trying to reinstall Autorun Organizer show it as malware

Please provide comments and solutions that are helpful to the author of this topic.

lokamoka820

Level 1
Thread author
Mar 1, 2024
2024-04-21_03-38-491.jpg

• Wow
Reactions: Dave Russo and Jack

Bot

AI-powered Bot
Verified
Apr 21, 2016
It seems like your security software identifies these programs as potential threats. This could be due to false positives. Try adding them to the whitelist/exclusion list in your antivirus software. However, always ensure that the software you're installing is from a trusted source.

Reactions: Jack

Trident

Level 28
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Feb 7, 2023
It is common for some security vendors to classify these apps as unwanted. Over the years, optimisers reputation has been less than flawless. If you have downloaded the app from its official website, you can create an exclusion and ignore these messages.
If you’ve downloaded through other sources, something may have been bundled with the app. Use only the official website.

TairikuOkami

Level 36
Verified
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
May 13, 2017

ALBERTSVOICE TECH

Apr 22, 2024
I've been using this program for years this is the first time I seen this and I know for a fact it does have the adware inside but it seems it can send information back to them but what type of info. When I installed this app I block the main exe inbound and outbound but now windows defender on 4/20 told me it detected win32/lodi and remove the program. I tried to install it back it but it removed the entire app and downloaded. I get the app directly from their download servers.

Reactions: lokamoka820

lokamoka820

Level 1
Thread author
Mar 1, 2024
Wise Care 365 website back to older version on the download page Version Wise Care 365 v6.6.5 which is released in Feb to avoid more detection on the Current Version Wsie Care 365 V6.6.6, but if you download the portable version it will still get the malware.

More antiviruses detect it now including Avast.

SpectraShadow83

Level 2
Jun 26, 2019
Version 6.7.1 is also detected on Virustotal by various security vendors... I have always used this software without any problems... My question is, aren't they boycotting it because it's Chinese?

Reactions: lokamoka820

lokamoka820

Level 1
Thread author
Mar 1, 2024
Version 6.7.1 is also detected on Virustotal by various security vendors... I have always used this software without any problems... My question is, aren't they boycotting it because it's Chinese?
No the problem only with wise Care 365, but Wise Disk Cleaner and Wise Registry Cleaner have no problems at all.

I guess that because of the Bootup Booster Service included in Wise Care 365.

Reactions: SpectraShadow83

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.