Unlimited Giveaway Wise Care 365 PRO – Free License (Lifetime) 6.5.7.630 (fresh update) :)

Disclaimer: We cannot guarantee that all promo codes will remain active. Some offers have a short validation period and expire.

Promo page
https://www.comss.ru/page.php?id=5230
How to get a license
Wise Care 365 PRO – Free License
To get a free full license of Wise Care 365 PRO, you need to follow these steps:

1. Download the app from the link below:

https://www.comss.ru/download/page.php?id=5230

System requirements
Supported OS: Windows 11 / 10 / 8.1 / 8 / 7 / Vista / XP 32|64-bit

2. Install the program. The license is activated automatically.

Terms of the offer
You get a lifetime license of Wise Care 365 PRO for version 6.5.7.630 only.
Free upgrades to new versions are not available.
There is no free technical support.
The program is designed for home (personal) use.

BigWrench

Level 18
Thread author
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Apr 13, 2014
Get a free Wise Care 365 PRO Optimizer License (Lifetime). The solution provides stability, security and acceleration of your computer.
Wise Care 365 is an easy-to-use and efficient optimizer that includes all the necessary features to optimize and speed up your computer. It contains 5 main components: Check, Cleanup, Optimization, Privacy, and Wise Utilities.

Protect and speed up your PC with Wise Care 365 PRO! It will keep your computer at peak performance. The program has already been tested and approved by more than 15 million users around the world. Wise Care 365 Pro is a comprehensive all-in-one program for optimizing and improving the performance of the Windows system, which includes fast scanning technology. It is a complex of an important application for cleaning the registry and disks and other utilities for your PC.

Incorporating all the features of the popular tools Wise Registry Cleaner and Wise Disk Cleaner, Wise Care 365 cleans the disk and registry, supports one-click PC scanning, optimizes the system and protects privacy.

Easy to use and effective, Wise Care 365 is the best solution to improve your computer's performance. Install Wise Care 365 and your computer will never slow down again!

Wise Care 365 PRO, unlike the free version, also includes the following features:

• Deep cleaning of personal data.
  • Auto-update.
  • Integration of optimization functions into the context menu.
  • Additional skins and themes.

BigWrench

Level 18
Thread author
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Apr 13, 2014
version 6.5.7.630 only so its not updateable or up gradable (n)(n)(n)
The giveaways never do version updates. If you update when it shows that there is a newer version, POOF.....new version is installed, and your pro key is gone.
Hence, the (fresh update) in the post title. These come along so often, that updating is never an issue. Wait a few weeks and there will be a newer version.
I doubt that anybody actually pays for this. as it's a giveaway so often. ✌️

Dark Knight

Level 5
Verified
Well-known
Aug 17, 2013
"You get a lifetime license of Wise Care 365 PRO for version 6.5.7.630 only.
Free upgrades to new versions are not available"

Why bother? If I can't upgrade to at the very least within the current version then it's useless , lifetime or not.

I use a batch file that cleans everything this does and probably more and you know what ? it's not version specific and I never have to worry about it being out of date.

It amazes me how people fall for these things .... a few weeks or a month after you install it , it's already out of date and / or can have security holes in it, so why bother?

roger_m

Level 41
Verified
Top Poster
Content Creator
Dec 4, 2014
Why bother? If I can't upgrade to at the very least within the current version then it's useless , lifetime or not.
There's no need to always be running the latest version. Most new versions only have minor improvements. Also, the free version is very capable and includes a lot of the functionality of the paid version. So even if you upgrade and no longer have the pro version, it's not a big deal in my opinion. Can you list even a single security flaw in Wise Care that has been found and then fixed in a new version? I presume you can't.

Last edited:

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.