Expired Wise Care 365 Pro 5.9.1 (Lifetime, no update)

Disclaimer: We cannot guarantee that all promo codes will remain active. Some offers have a short validation period and expire.

Promo page
https://www.giveawayoftheday.com/wise-care-365-4/#
Event end
Sep 26, 2021
How to get a license
Click get now, choose sent a email, uncheck the subscribe checkmark and download the software in your email and install it.

peterfat11

Level 11
Thread author
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Mar 25, 2021

• Protect Your System in Real Time
Take prompt action once some applications attempt to make modification without your permission. This protector will identify and stop any processes that try to secretly change Windows registry.
Prevent programs from changing your Internet Explorer homepage
Prevent any unwanted new application from adding into the windows startup
Prevent changes to the default browser
  • A Comprehensive PC Cleaner
Wise Care 365 is definitely the preferred option for billions of Windows users who want to keep their Windows PC at peak performance. Speed up a slow computer and free up more valuable hard disk space in seconds.
  • World’s Fastest System Optimization Tool
Wise Care 365 adopts world’s top technology. It optimizes PC's performance, defrags disks and the Windows registry, and manages the startup process as well as services.
  • Your Ultimate Computer Privacy Protector
Wise Care 365 protects your computer privacy from prying eyes.
  • A Powerful System and Hardware Monitoring Utility
System Monitor displays all the essential information of your computer.

mohitkamarhot

Sep 27, 2021
i used it ,and it removed my wireless and bluethooth driver,have to download driver again in mobile then transfer to computer and installed ,so please be carefull dont blindly allow any app to do its work

Reactions: peterfat11

peterfat11

Level 11
Thread author
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Mar 25, 2021
i used it ,and it removed my wireless and bluethooth driver,have to download driver again in mobile then transfer to computer and installed ,so please be carefull dont blindly allow any app to do its work
did a full scan nothing wrong after reboot tho you sure it is wise who did it/

peterfat11

Level 11
Thread author
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Mar 25, 2021
also are you on windows11 ? I have similar error where I lost Bluetooth and had to reboot to get them back.

Reactions: zoran popovic

mohitkamarhot

Sep 27, 2021
hello friends,since all are here saying that nothing wrong with this program so i decided to give a try again

i found
1.under system cleaner >> registry cleaner >>unistaller

it unistall anything that doest have valid unistallation information
first time wireless driver doesnt had unisatallaiton information so it unistalled it,now this time my quickheal antivirus doesnt have unistallation information ,so it trying to unistalled my quickheal antivirus

i m using windows 10 original and i confirm i have no virus in my computer

NOTE - this is occuring in 5.6.7 version,not in 5.9.1

im not spreading mis information,im telling what i faced

newer version working fine

zoran popovic

Level 7
Verified
Well-known
Sep 26, 2019
Reactions: roger_m

peterfat11

Level 11
Thread author
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Mar 25, 2021
hello friends,since all are here saying that nothing wrong with this program so i decided to give a try again

i found
1.under system cleaner >> registry cleaner >>unistaller

it unistall anything that doest have valid unistallation information
first time wireless driver doesnt had unisatallaiton information so it unistalled it,now this time my quickheal antivirus doesnt have unistallation information ,so it trying to unistalled my quickheal antivirus

i m using windows 10 original and i confirm i have no virus in my computer

NOTE - this is occuring in 5.6.7 version,not in 5.9.1

im not spreading mis information,im telling what i faced

newer version working fine
Then there must be a bug better report to them

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.