Expired Wise Care 365 Pro Free For Lifetime Giveaway

Disclaimer: We cannot guarantee that all promo codes will remain active. Some offers have a short validation period and expire.

TipsEasy

Level 2
Verified
Feb 24, 2013
That's ambitious... putting Windows 10 Pro on an old computer. I've thought about that... but that computer is too old. But that's great that it's working for you. And yeah, I sorta liked Windows 7 until... until 10 came out. It's mucho better.
Just these past few months it's been working it's best - smooth, reliable & pretty darn snappy! I do think Wisecare 365 has been a big help- finding good security & utuility softs really have been the biggest challenge. This little old pc's are not snappy or happy trying to handle heavy programs.
It wasn't as difficult as I thought it would be- I wasn't sure it was even possible. I started with w/ a de-bloated version & soon found I could just as easily install a regular version & uninstall what I don't want.

Yea, probably cheaper in the long run to upgrade my pc, but, hey money's been tight.
This is my "pc" :emoji_sob::
HP Pavilion dv4-2165dx Notebook
Intel Core i3 330M @ 2.13GHz
Motherboard: Hewlett-Packard 140A (CPU)
4.00GB Dual-Channel DDR3 @ 532MHz

CyberTech

Level 44
Thread author
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Nov 10, 2017
WiseCare 365 Pro

This giveaway begins today and will expire on November 24, 2018. This is a limited-time offer so don’t delay. Get your free copy of this terrific program today!

To get your free copy of WiseCare 365 Pro, simply click this direct Daves Computer Tips/WinCare 365 download link. Once the program has downloaded to your computer Click link to download it >>>> WC 365 Pro install it and run it. No registration or activation is needed.
The licenses issued for this giveaway are good for unlimited use but do not provide for upgrades.

Reactions: Burrito

LDogg

Level 33
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
May 4, 2018
Cheers for the post! Means people can uninstall the last one and update to the new version!

~LDogg

Reactions: CyberTech

Burrito

Level 24
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
May 16, 2018
WiseCare 365 V.5.2.1 Pro (6 months)

Click link to download it

Note: this is a preactivated installer.

STOP.

The download link no longer works.

Something called "CrazyTalk Animator 2 Standard - Easy-To-Use 2D Animation Tool" is what you will get now.

So we'll all wait for the next WiseCare giveaway..

Thanks OP and thread updaters. WiseCare is a helpful program.

Iapepe

Level 10
Verified
Mar 17, 2013
Wise Care 365 Pro 5.2.2

Site of Promotion: https://www.giveawayoftheday.com/wise-ca...pro-4-9-2/#
Direct site of promotion : https://www.giveawayoftheday.com/downloa...21c76ad957

Note:
The program is preactivated. No activation key is required.You have to install it before the Giveaway offer for the software is over.

Terms and conditions:
Please note that the software you download and install during the Giveaway period comes with the following important limitations:
1) No free technical support
2) No free upgrades to future versions
3) Strictly non-commercial usage

Andytay70

Level 15
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Jul 6, 2015
The only problem with this give-a-way is that as soon as you install it, wisecare release a newer version making it obsolete.

jogs

Level 22
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Nov 19, 2012
There's no problem using an old version, it works perfectly. You should just not update it, that's all.

Reactions: Andytay70

ChemicalB

Level 8
Verified
Sep 14, 2018
Lately I'm seeing some giveaway websites that offer preactivated installers.
They should be safe but please consider if some bad guy injects malware and then offers them as a giveaway.
So for greater peace of mind, I think it's better to scan these installers on VT.
Better safe than sorry.

Reactions: JM Safe

JM Safe

Level 39
Verified
Top Poster
Apr 12, 2015
Lately I'm seeing some giveaway websites that offer preactivated installers.
They should be safe but please consider if some bad guy injects malware and then offers them as a giveaway.
So for greater peace of mind, I think it's better to scan these installers on VT.
Better safe than sorry.
+1

Reactions: ChemicalB

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.