Expired Wise Care 365 Pro - Free Full Version 6.1.2 😊

Disclaimer: We cannot guarantee that all promo codes will remain active. Some offers have a short validation period and expire.

BigWrench

Level 17
Thread author
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Apr 13, 2014
Short description
With the tuning software "Wise Care 365 Pro", you can automatically optimize and clean your PC, protect your privacy, uncover vulnerabilities in the Windows system and ensure optimal system startup of your computer. In addition to the numerous functions, the optimization program, which you can download as a free full version from COMPUTER BILD, focuses on easy handling. For example, the one-click optimization "PC Checks" analyzes your computer and lists garbage, performance brakes due to incorrect system settings, data protection problems and errors in the registry. If desired, the tuning tool automatically cleans up all problems at desired time intervals in the background (silent mode). A real-time system protection also works invisibly, which ensures that the set default browser is not changed or that unsolicited entries are created at system startup. With "Wise Care 365 Pro", you can also improve the start-up speed of your PC via the integrated "Startup Manager" and can specifically start programs or Turn services on and off. The free version of "Wise Care Pro" also pays attention to your privacy. With the system tool, you not only clean up the cache or history folder of common browsers from Google Chrome to Microsoft Edge to Firefox, but also delete information from movies and videos watched on the Internet, file downloads or visited websites. Useful are the tools for clearing and defragmenting your hard drives, the password generator, a file shredder with which you can permanently delete files, and a context menu manager. The cleaning professional "Wise Care Pro" for Windows is completed with an information window that permanently shows you the utilization of the main memory or the temperature of the processor. If desired, the main memory is automatically optimized.

Note: The free full version of "Wise Care 365 Pro" can be used permanently without licensing, but does not receive auto-updates.

F

ForgottenSeer 92963

I know Computer Bild is a German PC magazine, but ...
1638370989805.png

F

ForgottenSeer 92963

@SecureKongo

Yes, it is more likely that bundleware is causing the block.

I nearly tried to install an optimizer, while most of these cleaners/optimizers do more harm than good.

Probably because I have not changed my security setup since 2019, I felt the urge to optimize something.

It is the fault of @Gandalf_The_Grey who nearly tricked me into trying F-secure :)

BigWrench

Level 17
Thread author
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Apr 13, 2014
@SecureKongo

Yes, it is more likely that bundleware is causing the block.

I nearly tried to install an optimizer, while most of these cleaners/optimizers do more harm than good.

Probably because I have not changed my security setup since 2019, I felt the urge to optimize something.

It is the fault of @Gandalf_The_Grey who nearly tricked me into trying F-secure :)

I personally have tried all the rest of the optimizers, over 20 years or so. Wise Care is the only one I have stuck with for the last 6 years or so. All 11 of my PCs have had Wise Care installed, religiously. I have absolutely nothing but good things to say about it. It just plain works. As far as F secure…… LOVE IT!!! 5 PCs have it, 6 have Emsisoft. (LOVE IT AS WELL) although deals for Emsisoft are very very tough to find. I bought a pile of Emsi licenses 6 years ago during a Christmas AdGuard promotion. ALL are fabulous products 👍👍

Last edited:

BigWrench

Level 17
Thread author
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Apr 13, 2014
In case you may have missed it on 12/1....... (also version 6.1.2)

F

ForgottenSeer 69673

Well then maybe you can post the virus free web link because I just downloaded it again and it appears the Hash changes each time, since VT uploaded it again.

3409ccb522f4e41ac1d8ba6294d5a72380f50c9fe584d4ff78c29805c0782684

WiseCare365_6.1.2_ComputerBild_CB-DL-Manager.exe

Website blocked due to a suspicious download​

Download blocked: https://az745681.vo.msecnd.net/down...eCare365_6.1.2_ComputerBild_CB-DL-Manager.exe

F

ForgottenSeer 69673

So I am assuming nobody is going to post the clean program link, like asked?

BigWrench

Level 17
Thread author
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Apr 13, 2014

Clean.

Last edited:
F

ForgottenSeer 69673

Clean.
Yes this file is clean. Thank You

BigWrench

Level 17
Thread author
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Apr 13, 2014

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.