Expired Wise Care 365 Pro - Free Full Version 6.1.2 😊

Disclaimer: We cannot guarantee that all promo codes will remain active. Some offers have a short validation period and expire.

BigWrench

Level 17
Thread author
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Apr 13, 2014
Hi everyone,

Will it get an update?

Features of the free license Wise Care 365 PRO

• Lifetime official license for one personal computer.
  • The possibility of free upgrade to new versions is not provided.
  • There is no free technical support.
  • For personal use only.
No updates. However giveaways are often enough to get updates that way. (6.1.2.597 is very current)

VAR_123

Level 1
Verified
Dec 4, 2021
I know Computer Bild is a German PC magazine, but ...
View attachment 262423
I have posted image here, don't download from there integrated download manager. Download directly from their direct link slightly below [Shown in image]
2021-12-05_11-59-59.jpg

Sorrento

Level 9
Verified
Well-known
Dec 7, 2021
I've used Wise 365 for some time with a 3 user lifetime & I find it most useful, I do omit the registry section though - it was maybe responsible for damaging the ESET uninstaller a while ago?

Reactions: roger_m

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.