Troubleshoot Wise Care Pro seems to turn of some Avira Pro functions.

Philski47

Thread author
Mar 17, 2020
Briefly explain your current issue(s)
Wise Care Pro but it turns off some of my Avira AV clean up functions.
Steps taken to resolve, but have been unsuccessful
Restarted the Avira functions from Task Manager, but it happens every time I restart my computer. Any suggestions??
I have installed Wise Care Pro but it seems to turn off some of my Avira AV functions. My Avira has a "clean up" function(s) but they stopped running when I installed WC Pro. I checked on Task Manager and some Avira functions have been stopped, and this happens after I have shut my laptop down. Never happened before I installed Wise Care Pro, so are they incompatible?

Philski47

Thread author
Mar 17, 2020
I couldn't find out what was turning my Avira functions off, so I uninstalled WiseCare Pro with the intention of reinstalling it at a later date, as I have it on my other laptop and that's where it is most useful (and I don't have Avira on that one).

Initially I couldn't get the Avira functions to work again, so I followed some instructions online regarding "reinstalling" some aspects of it and it appears to have worked at the moment, however that happened before and the problem recurs a little later, so I will see what happens over the next couple of days or so and report back.

Thanks for the help so far.

Upvote 0

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.