Expired Wise Disk Cleaner Pro & Wise Registry Cleaner Pro (Giveaway)

Disclaimer: We cannot guarantee that all promo codes will remain active. Some offers have a short validation period and expire.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Littlebits

Retired Staff
Thread author
May 3, 2011
logoinner.png

Just enter your info into the registration page and get both Wise Disk Cleaner Pro & Wise Registry Pro for FREE. Promotion ends 9-30-2011, so hurry and get yours for free before it ends.

Registration Page

wisediskcleaner.jpg

Wise Disk Cleaner Pro
Download (Wise Disk Cleaner Pro)

wiseregistrycleaner.jpg

Wise Registry Cleaner Pro
Download (Wise Registry Cleaner Pro)

Enjoy!! :)

Littlebits

Retired Staff
Thread author
May 3, 2011
umbrapolaris said:
never heard of it , is it good?

Wise products are good, maybe not the best but there are many products which are certainly worse. They also have freeware versions which have some limited functions.

Thanks.:D

NathanF1

Level 2
Verified
Jul 9, 2011
I've used the Wise Registry Cleaner and I've been pretty happy with it. It has a relatively deep scan, the one thing I like about it is that it marks the keys either as safe to delete or could be deleted but it's not recommended.
Only gave the Disk Cleaner a short try a while ago, seemed fairly slow scanning the drives, couldn't comment on efficacy.

acuariano

May 16, 2011
just be careful,after fill the registration for keys there is a blank page,
so many are complaining about the same,i fill the info yesterday morning and haven't received my keys yet

Littlebits

Retired Staff
Thread author
May 3, 2011
The only way to contact them now is email: support@wisecleaner.com

Their support forums are offline. Maybe having site issues.

Thanks.:D

Littlebits

Retired Staff
Thread author
May 3, 2011
I received a reply from Wise Cleaner copy is posted below:

Hello,

Thanks for contacting us and sorry for any inconvenience.
Please download the Wise Disk Cleaner and Wise Registry Cleaner from following link.
http://www.wisecleaner.com/soft/WDCPro.exe

http://www.wisecleaner.com/soft/WRCPro.exe

They are full version, no need license key.
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us.

Best regards,
Sunny
Customer Service Dept.

E-mail: support@wisecleaner.com .
http://www.wisecleaner.com

Enjoy!!:D

MrXidus

Super Moderator (Leave of absence)
Apr 17, 2011
I always find my computer is better off without these types of software, But thanks for sharing for others who would like it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.