Evjl's Rain

Level 47
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Content Creator
Malware Hunter
Apr 18, 2016
I've been following this thread for months. And also the hub test results. Do you recommend StopX as a first-choice AV now? It seems like nothing gets past it in the tests.
so far, I have been very happy with it. I've used it for at least 200 days. Not a single problem. The performance impact is very small
sometimes, there are a few false positives but it's the same for all other AVs I've used
the developers fixed those FPs

WiseVector

From WiseVector
Verified
Top Poster
Developer
Well-known
Dec 14, 2018
Hi @Noche
Sorry for the inconvenience, "Memray:Malcode.D0" represented there were hidden modules existing in the system process and our AI detected the hidden modules were malicious. Most likely reflective DLL injection.
We have installed SpyShelter Free 12 and WiseVector StopX together in Win7 and Win10, but unfortunately we didn't reproduce the notifications you encountered. What's your operating system? Have you installed any other AV? Or is there any program using reflective DLL injection?

Regards,
WiseVector

WiseVector

From WiseVector
Verified
Top Poster
Developer
Well-known
Dec 14, 2018
Hi

Thank you very much for your Infos and it worked

That is not fully into english see my 2 screenshots

With best Regards
Mops21
Hi,
Actually, we have not released the Beta 2.5 in English, so it looks like this at present.
After Beta 2.5 is more stable, we will release the English version and post the download address here, then you can overwrite install WiseVector StopX.

Regards,
WiseVector

Chuck57

Level 9
Verified
Well-known
Oct 22, 2018
Two days with Wisevector Stop X and the only thing I've found is that manual updates won't update at first check. Have to click again and then they work. It's so minor, I hesitated to even mention it.

HP 355G2 laptop, 8G DDR3 RAM and AMD A6-6310 1.8Ghz APU quad core processor. Win 10 Pro 64 bit, v1909 with all current updates.

Mops21

Level 34
Verified
Honorary Member
Content Creator
Oct 25, 2014
Hi,
Actually, we have not released the Beta 2.5 in English, so it looks like this at present.
After Beta 2.5 is more stable, we will release the English version and post the download address here, then you can overwrite install WiseVector StopX.

Regards,
WiseVector

Hi

Thank you very much for your Infos

With best Regards
Mops21

WiseVector

From WiseVector
Verified
Top Poster
Developer
Well-known
Dec 14, 2018
Two days with Wisevector Stop X and the only thing I've found is that manual updates won't update at first check. Have to click again and then they work. It's so minor, I hesitated to even mention it.

HP 355G2 laptop, 8G DDR3 RAM and AMD A6-6310 1.8Ghz APU quad core processor. Windows 10 Pro 64 bit, v1909 with all current updates.
Hi,
Thanks for your feedback.
Can you please inform me when it happen again?

Regards,
WiseVector

WiseVector

From WiseVector
Verified
Top Poster
Developer
Well-known
Dec 14, 2018
@WiseVector Hi, here is the SS rules file to see if you can replicate the problem.

hxxps://www.drop box.com/s/zwncgc2ui0vswhv/SSWV?dl=0
Hi,
We have imported the rule you provided into spyshelter, but still can't reproduce the problem. We even add a rule in spyshelter to block most actions from WiseVector StopX but still failed to replicate this issue.
So we can speculate this problem is not caused by using Spyshelter and WiseVector StopX together.

WiseVector StopX reports "MEMRAY:MalCode.D" because:

1. WiseVector StopX found a PE payload in these system processes.
2. The AI detected the payload as malicious.

If it is OK, can you please send me a message with the information of your operating system and other security products installed? We will arrange a test again.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.