Deprecated WiseVector Free AI Driven Security

WiseVector

From WiseVector
Verified
Top Poster
Developer
Well-known
Dec 14, 2018
To see the result after a scan gives more CERTAINTY on the Pc`s condition. To be able to create that visable certainty is worth a lot. Don`t underestimate that.

And what about my other question, do you have a clue. Weeks, years or what? I am not looking for an absolute date just an approximate one.
Hi,

Thanks for your reply.
Sorry, I can't tell you the approximate date at present. But I am sure that we will not release the paid version promptly and suddenly, there will be a countdown showing on our official website when everything is already.

Regards,
WiseVector

pxxb1

Level 9
Verified
Well-known
Jan 17, 2018
Hi,

Thanks for your reply.
Sorry, I can't tell you the approximate date at present. But I am sure that we will not release the paid version promptly and suddenly, there will be a countdown showing on our official website when everything is already.

Regards,
WiseVector

Ok, i guess i have to be satisfied with that and be patient.
You will probably tell us here in the thread when the splitt into free and paid and the official release before it actually happens!?

Reactions: JB007

WiseVector

From WiseVector
Verified
Top Poster
Developer
Well-known
Dec 14, 2018
I have question

i scanned my whole computer with Wisevector stopX and Heurestics level was Aggressive, after scan it detected 10 Mal.Heur definetly false positives. Does stopx reports every Heur detection to virus lab because there is no report FPs after and before Skip button?
Hi,

The higher Heurestics level means higher detection rate and might cause more faulse positives.
We get nothing after you click Skip button. The files will not be uploaded automatically. If you click "Exclude" on the list, you can report the files as FPs after then, or you can click "Upload File" in the lower-left corner to report them one by one.

Thanks & Regards,
WiseVector

Last edited:

JB007

Level 26
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
May 19, 2016
Hello
WiseVector StopX 2.64 released but not the changes log
WV.PNG

Mops21

Level 34
Verified
Honorary Member
Content Creator
Oct 25, 2014
Hi @WiseVector

I have some new questions for you

1 Can you check the 2 screenshots please see into the circles for that

2. And what can you say about your new product that you will release soon will it be free or a paid Version say all about it please

With best Regards
Mopüs21

Attachments

• Wisevector Homepage Bug 01.jpg
    Wisevector Homepage Bug 01.jpg
    119.9 KB · Views: 202
  • Wisevector Homepage Bug 02.jpg
    Wisevector Homepage Bug 02.jpg
    174 KB · Views: 197

WiseVector

From WiseVector
Verified
Top Poster
Developer
Well-known
Dec 14, 2018
Hi @WiseVector

I have some new questions for you

1 Can you check the 2 screenshots please see into the circles for that

2. And what can you say about your new product that you will release soon will it be free or a paid Version say all about it please

With best Regards
Mopüs21
Hi,
1. We have tested IE in both Win7 and Win10, the page looks OK. Maybe it was caused by not fully loading, can you please try to refresh the page?
2. We would like to post the details of our paid version both on our web and here in the thread before release. As I said in my previous post, we will not release the paid version promptly and suddenly, there will be a countdown showing on our official website when everything is already. :)
1.JPG

Last edited:

Xjoker

Level 1
Feb 19, 2020
Hi,
1. Can you please tell me when did you find the letters showing like that and which browser are you using?

Hi,

1. It's browser compatibility issue, he noticed it in Internet Explorer and IE is a known browser for it's compatibility issues with CSS, ask your web developer to fix it. But to be honest I wouldn't care too much because almost nobody uses IE nowadays. ;)

Mops21

Level 34
Verified
Honorary Member
Content Creator
Oct 25, 2014
Hi,
1. We have tested IE in both Windows 7 and Windows 10, the page looks OK. Maybe it was caused by not fully loading, can you please try to refresh the page?
2. We would like to post the details of our paid version both on our web and here in the thread before release. As I said in my previous post, we will not release the paid version promptly and suddenly, there will be a countdown showing on our official website when everything is already. :)
View attachment 241329

Hi @WiseVector

Thank you very much for your infgos

1. Did not work after that steps from you

2. Will you post a Beta Download Linkt too

With best Regards
Mops21

Ak1d0uu

May 30, 2020
Dear @WiseVector Team,

I have two questions regarding Stop X.

1. The installer is flagged by a few cloud scans, including Microsoft ML, Metadefender and Falcon. Intezer has found almost a dozen files which it classifies as "Suspicious". Do I have to worry about some kind of backdoor being installed or are they false positives?

2. Can I run it alongside an existing AV like Kaspersky? I've heard it is lightweight on resources.

Best regards and stay healthy!

Andrew999

Level 24
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Dec 17, 2014
Dear @WiseVector Team,

1. The installer is flagged by a few cloud scans, including Microsoft ML, Metadefender and Falcon. Intezer has found almost a dozen files which it classifies as "Suspicious". Do I have to worry about some kind of backdoor being installed or are they false positives?

2. Can I run it alongside an existing AV like Kaspersky? I've heard it is lightweight on resources.

Hello,

I 'may' be wrong but what I know is this product comes from China which is notorious for embedding backdoors in Antivirus programs such as Qihoo and other programs from what I have heard about the Chinese versions. Maybe it was just the Chinese version, maybe not? But the Chinese communist party wants to spy on everything you are doing. I am personally really interested in this AV, but due to the CCP, I can not trust it because the company may be forced to hand over user's data one day.

Hopefully I do not offend anyone, I am not talking about the Chinese people just the Chinese Communist Party (CCP)

WiseVector

From WiseVector
Verified
Top Poster
Developer
Well-known
Dec 14, 2018
Dear @WiseVector Team,

Hi,

1. We just uploaded the installer to VT, only Microsoft reported it as "Program:Win32/Unwaders.A!ml "
please refer to the page: VirusTotal
It's a false positive and I have contacted Microsoft to solve this. Once I get their reply, I will post here.
2. Yes, you can run it alongside Kaspersky.

Good day!

Last edited:

WiseVector

From WiseVector
Verified
Top Poster
Developer
Well-known
Dec 14, 2018
I've been testing, Wise vector Stop.
With some old samples that I have, and I really liked this program, it has detected everything.
View attachment 241576
Hi,

Thanks for your test.
Actually, I think old malware samples can be detected by most AV. We are good at detecting Zero-day malware. The newer the better.;)

Have a good day!

Last edited:

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.