WiseVector

From WiseVector
Verified
Top Poster
Developer
Well-known
Dec 14, 2018
Hi

Boot time without any protection at all: 29sec. (WD was removed at ISO-level before install)

Boot time with only MBAM: 32sec (delayed start always activated in MBAM)

Boot time with only WiseVector: 32sec

Boot time with both: 52-42-45.

Boot time with both where WV is not starting at boot: 36 over and over.

However i install them it is always so that when installing WV and MBAM is already in place, the boot time increases.
Hi,

Please try to exclude WiseVector.exe in MBAM and exlude MBAM.exe in WiseVector StopX.

Regards,
WiseVector

pxxb1

Level 9
Verified
Well-known
Jan 17, 2018
Hi,

I think you may have some misunderstanding of WiseVector StopX, since it's different from those "full featured free antivirus".
1) We are so honored to have our own engine.
2) WiseVector StopX is not a full featured AV. It is specialized in advanced and stealth threat detection without feature bloat.
3) We are going to release a paid version in the near future. This is our privacy policy:WiseVector StopX Privacy Policy. We only care about keeping users from malware, ensuring WiseVector StopX is worth to be paid.
Improving UI is on our to do list. Hope it can be more unique and impressive after then.:)

Regards,
WiseVector

Then you must shurely know now what features there will be in the free vs the paid version. Do tell!

Hi,

Please try to exclude WiseVector.exe in MBAM and exlude MBAM.exe in WiseVector StopX.

Regards,
WiseVector

Will do.

WiseVector

From WiseVector
Verified
Top Poster
Developer
Well-known
Dec 14, 2018
@WiseVector
Any news about register as av in windows center? Any ETA?
Hi,

Since WiseVector StopX keeps free for three years and we don't have revenue during this time. To register as AV in Windows center, we should spend a lot of money to pass the test of a third party ( like VB100, West Coast, AV Test) in the first place. We are coordinating resources to do this. Sorry for keeing you waiting.

Regards,
WiseVector

WiseVector

From WiseVector
Verified
Top Poster
Developer
Well-known
Dec 14, 2018
Hi WiseVector

Just for your information.
I just uninstalled the program and it did not remove the schedule in Windows scheduler. That it should of course do, also.

As i said, f.y.i.
Hi,

Thanks for telling me the information.

Sorry for the inconvenient. It's not on purpose. The schedule task is used to start WiseVector StopX when you enabled "Automatically launch at system startup". When you uninstall WiseVector StopX, the schedule task turns to be needless. Usually, it will be deleted at once when users uninstall WVSX, but I don't know why it was still exist in your operating system. Please deleted it manually. Since all files of WVSX has been removed after uninstalling, the schedule task can't launch "WiseVector.exe" so it can not do any harm to your computer.

Can you please tell me what's the version of your operating system? So we can have a test according to the issue you encountered.

Nice day!
WiseVector

Last edited:

pxxb1

Level 9
Verified
Well-known
Jan 17, 2018
Hi,

Thanks for telling me the information.

Sorry for the inconvenient. It's not on purpose. The schedule task is used to start WiseVector StopX when you enabled "Automatically launch at system startup". When you uninstall WiseVector StopX, the schedule task turns to be needless. Usually, it will be deleted at once when users uninstall WVSX, but I don't know why it was still exist in your operating system. Please deleted it manually. Since all files of WVSX has been removed after uninstalling, the schedule task can't launch "WiseVector.exe" so it can not do any harm to your computer.

Can you please tell me what's the version of your operating system? So we can have a test according to the issue you encountered.

Nice day!
WiseVector

W10-64 bit Home 2004 .329.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.