X-Sec Malware Scanner

View attachment 290508
VirusTotal - SpyVPN: The Google-Featured VPN That Secretly Captures Your Screen | Koi Blog

While we use NPE, Emsisoft, Malwarebytes, KRT, etc., only x-sec with Rising detects the compromised VPN extension. Just an interesting case. :)
Hi @CyberDevil

I have contacted the Developer of it in the Forum and have this answers from him for you all

Hello, in version 3.1.5, this extension still uploads every url to their server, so we detect it.

Not a false positive, thank you for your feedback!

Or you can contact him about this via email see this link


Mops21
 
Hi @CyberDevil

I have contacted the Developer of it in the Forum and have this answers from him for you all

Hello, in version 3.1.5, this extension still uploads every url to their server, so we detect it.
Hi Mops21! Yes, I know that this is the correct detection. My goal was to share that X-Sec, despite being a little-known scanner, can still be very useful as an additional free tool. :)
 
X-Sec Antivirus -> X-Sec Malware Scanner

Old Thread: Update - X-Sec Antivirus


Supported operating system: Windows 7/8/8.1/10 32bit & 64bit
Component requirement: Visual C++ 2017 Runtime(no longer need .NET Framework)
Rising AV is that Chinese? I apologize for not reading all the pages.
 

Recently browsing

Members who viewed this thread in the last 5 minutes

Back
Top