XBOX Cloud gaming - Review

L0ckJaw

Level 19
Thread author
Verified
Content Creator
Well-known
Feb 17, 2018
Me, as a dedicated former Playstation gamer was checking out XBOX cloud gaming.
Bought a XBOX subscription, 3 months for 1 dollar ( test mode )
Have to say, amazing !

Every heavy game runs perfectly on my laptop. The graphics and the gameplay is awesome.
Playing online is possible too, just add your friends and you are good to go.

The only thing is, you need a XBOX controller, i bought a cheap copy one here in Malaysia and connect to my laptop USB.
Click and play !

If Microsoft keeps the games up to date, i really see no reason to buy any console.
You can play every game on your Laptop/PC/Phone/Tablet

I believe this is a winner for Microsoft and XBOX !
1654936522189.png

1654936059514.png

1654936136991.png

1654936175655.png

Last edited:

blackice

Level 38
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Apr 1, 2019
For me XCloud has been a blurry mess when I try it. I have had trouble nailing down the servers I was connecting to, but my ISP clearly doesn’t have a good peering connection to their data centers. Looking forward to that changing one day.

Reactions: AmogusZeroed

AmogusZeroed

Aug 4, 2022
For me XCloud has been a blurry mess when I try it. I have had trouble nailing down the servers I was connecting to, but my ISP clearly doesn’t have a good peering connection to their data centers. Looking forward to that changing one day.
Did you try to report that issue so that technical support would be aware?

Nov 1, 2022
I'm also a PS fan by vocation, but yeah, the game pass is better than PS Plus, hands down...
I'm also using nintendo online, but I don't think I'll renew it after these 12 months since I finished all of the classics I wanted to (the Zeldas, Marios, Donkey Kongs, Banjos, etc.). One year of revisiting them is more than enough... The older Mario Karts didn't age well at all, btw

Reactions: Roputy

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.