Expired XenArmor Social Password Recovery Pro Personal 2020 [PC]

Disclaimer: We cannot guarantee that all promo codes will remain active. Some offers have a short validation period and expire.

Promo page
https://xenarmor.com/socialpasswordrecoverypro-free-full-version-software/
How to get a license
-Visit The Promo Page
-Enter Your Email
-Request Full Version key :)

irfanuas

Level 3
Thread author
Verified
Mar 15, 2019
SNPR.jpg

Enterprise software to instantly recover your forgotten passwords of 25+ social networks like Facebook, Instagram, Twitter etc.

+ Recover passwords of top 25+ social networks
+ Recover passwords from top 6 browsers like Chrome, Firefox, IE, Edge, Opera & Safari.
+ Recover passwords of any length & complexity
+ Backup all recovered passwords to HTML file
+ Installer for easy installation & un-installation
+ Professional priority support & free updates (6 months)

Note: This software can recover stored social network passwords only. Please make sure to run it on computer where you have used social networks earlier.

Source

Reactions: zoran popovic

CyberTech

Level 44
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Nov 10, 2017
Is this a joke? lol lets say i use somesone's PC i recovery their password i feel like im a hacker ? lol funny, i dont trust this

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.