Xvirus Personal Guard - feedback and bug reports

Status
Not open for further replies.

Warrior

Level 4
Verified
Sep 2, 2014
o_O:( My mom us to to say U cant help those who don't help them self's.
The AV should have a good self protection system.
It ant much good to the end user if it can be terminated so easily.

Reactions: souhrid

Exterminator

Community Manager
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Oct 23, 2012
This should not be done in the open forums. It is one thing to post beta releases, new version releases, bugs, conflicts, changelogs and discussion regarding features of programs that a few members are working on but another thing to post actual code and assisting these members with their projects in the open forums.
Once again replying doesn't help either. If you feel something is inappropriate or should not be posted it should be reported and staff will look at it and take care of it. If there are problems with a software (member project) that has been posted here then that member should asked that the thread be closed. It can always be reopened at a later time.
These projects are no different than other mainstream security programs subforums.

Mops21

Level 34
Verified
Honorary Member
Content Creator
Oct 25, 2014
Hi Dani Santos and Hi all

Any Infos for a new Version available

With best Regards
Mops21

Mops21

Level 34
Verified
Honorary Member
Content Creator
Oct 25, 2014
There are no plans for a new version soon (unless there is some critical bug). The goal is to improve the program stability before adding new features.

Hi

Thank you very much for your answers. My defs says 9944 is that right

With best Regards
Mops21

Mops21

Level 34
Verified
Honorary Member
Content Creator
Oct 25, 2014

When I set into the scanner settings see into the red circle to the Höchster Priorität and when I completly Close Xvirus is that the same only Niedriger Priorität. Is that normal so.

Can you check this please and fix it please

With best Regards
Mops21

Attachments

• Xvirus Personal Guard 5.4.0.6 Bug 01.jpg
    Xvirus Personal Guard 5.4.0.6 Bug 01.jpg
    287.2 KB · Views: 393
  • Xvirus Personal Guard 5.4.0.6 Bug 02.jpg
    Xvirus Personal Guard 5.4.0.6 Bug 02.jpg
    289.6 KB · Views: 377
Reactions: Ink

Mops21

Level 34
Verified
Honorary Member
Content Creator
Oct 25, 2014

When I set into the scanner settings see into the red circle to the Höchster Priorität and when I completly Close Xvirus is that the same only Niedriger Priorität. Is that normal so.

Can you check this please and fix it please

With best Regards
Mops21

Hi Dani Santos and hi all

Any Infos about it available

With best Regards
Mops21

Andrew999

Level 24
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Dec 17, 2014
I was looking at xvirus webguard on your website and I noticed it only said compatible with internet explorer is that true if it is are you maybe going to make it compatible with firefox and chrome
upload_2015-8-16_19-58-51.png

jamescv7

Level 85
Verified
Honorary Member
Mar 15, 2011
@Andrew999 : According to @Dani Santos, its totally difficult to gather a snippit of code to obtain the url address when using different browser and up to now, only IE has manage to be support.

Last edited:
Reactions: Dani Santos

Andrew999

Level 24
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Dec 17, 2014
is there a way I can remove all the xvirus personal guard files because. it didn't start at windows startup so I uninstalled then reinstalled now I get errors and the program doesn't work properly. I removed the files in appdata and regedit and program files and on uninstall a program in control panel
upload_2015-8-18_16-10-22.png

Exterminator

Community Manager
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Oct 23, 2012
is there a way I can remove all the xvirus personal guard files because. it didn't start at windows startup so I uninstalled then reinstalled now I get errors and the program doesn't work properly. I removed the files in appdata and regedit and program files and on uninstall a program in control panel
View attachment 68718
Try uninstalling it using a 3rd party uninstaller.IObit or revo which then will scan and remove all traces of the program.Restart your PC and then reinstall Xvirus

Dani Santos

From Xvirus
Verified
Top Poster
Developer
Well-known
Jun 3, 2014
View attachment 68718
Try restore the default settings on the settings tab

Mops21

Level 34
Verified
Honorary Member
Content Creator
Oct 25, 2014

Any infos for a new Version for us and when will you release it

With best Regards
Mops21

Reactions: Andrew999

Mops21

Level 34
Verified
Honorary Member
Content Creator
Oct 25, 2014
Hi Dani Santos and hi all

My defs says 9972 is this right

With best Regards
Mops21

Mops21

Level 34
Verified
Honorary Member
Content Creator
Oct 25, 2014

Can you check this and fix it please see my picture into the yellow circle that shows the 2 g not fully visible to see

I use the German Version of Xvirus Personal Guard

With best Regards
Mops21

Attachments

• Xvirus Personal Guard 5.4.0.9 Bug 01.jpg
    Xvirus Personal Guard 5.4.0.9 Bug 01.jpg
    272.3 KB · Views: 363
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.