Mops21

Level 27
Verified
Trusted
Content Creator
Hi

Can you add the word Beta into the installer after the programversion and into the program itself please.

Can Xvirus Personal Guard 5.3.4.1 search for the beta updates

With best Regards
Mops21

Reactions: Dani Santos

Kardo Kristal

From Crystal Security
Verified
Developer
Hi @Malware1 @Dani Santos

Here is my feedback about Xvirus Personal Guard 5.3.5.7.

1. When language is Estonian then Pause Scan (aka Pausi kontroll) is not working. When you click on the button then scanner is still working and button text is the same (Pausi kontroll). When you set language to English then it is working correctly.

2. When language is Estonian and I'll turn off Windows Firewall via Xvirus then Firewall is turned off correctly but label text is the same (Lubatud). Same issue occurs with English language too.

3. Set language to Estonian => Choose Tööriistad... You can see that Süsteemi info text does not fit

4. Not translated into Estonian (forms content): The padlock, The passguard and Startup Optimizer.

Hope it helps. :)

Regards,
Kardo

Attachments

Malware1

1. When language is Estonian then Pause Scan (aka Pausi kontroll) is not working. When you click on the button then scanner is still working and button text is the same (Pausi kontroll). When you set language to English then it is working correctly.
I thought that I fixed it... It happens because "Pause scan" is translated differently in 2 places in the lng file.
3. Set language to Estonian => Choose Tööriistad... You can see that Süsteemi info text does not fit
You can put \n before the word "info". It will be changed in the next version.
4. Not translated into Estonian (forms content): The padlock, The passguard and Startup Optimizer.

They can't be translated at the moment. They're external products.

Kardo Kristal

From Crystal Security
Verified
Developer
I can't reproduce it here. It works correctly. There's a little delay in disabling the firewall, you must wait some seconds.
@Malware1 Hmm.. Running Windows 10 build 10147 (64-bit). When I click Disable (Keela) then Windows reports that Firewall is turned off.. After 1 minute text is still the same. Tried it 2 times.

Regards,
Kardo

Last edited:

>1. When that happened? When you were doing something in settings? Or when you started Xvirus?
When I change language.

Davidov

Level 10
Hi I would like to ask what ingredients data to the exceptions (Xvirus) in the shadow defender thank you.