Not open for further replies.

Mops21

Level 34
Verified
Honorary Member
Content Creator
Oct 25, 2014
Hi

Can you add the word Beta into the installer after the programversion and into the program itself please.

Can Xvirus Personal Guard 5.3.4.1 search for the beta updates

With best Regards
Mops21

Reactions: Dani Santos

Kardo Kristal

From Crystal Security
Verified
Top Poster
Developer
Well-known
Jul 12, 2014
Hi @Malware1 @Dani Santos

Here is my feedback about Xvirus Personal Guard 5.3.5.7.

1. When language is Estonian then Pause Scan (aka Pausi kontroll) is not working. When you click on the button then scanner is still working and button text is the same (Pausi kontroll). When you set language to English then it is working correctly.

xvirus_1-png.63508

2. When language is Estonian and I'll turn off Windows Firewall via Xvirus then Firewall is turned off correctly but label text is the same (Lubatud). Same issue occurs with English language too.

xvirus_2-png.63509

3. Set language to Estonian => Choose Tööriistad... You can see that Süsteemi info text does not fit

xvirus_3-png.63510

4. Not translated into Estonian (forms content): The padlock, The passguard and Startup Optimizer.

xvirus_4-png.63511

Hope it helps. :)

Regards,
Kardo

Attachments

• Xvirus_1.png
    Xvirus_1.png
    19.6 KB · Views: 836
  • Xvirus_2.png
    Xvirus_2.png
    4.3 KB · Views: 793
  • Xvirus_3.png
    Xvirus_3.png
    26.4 KB · Views: 779
  • Xvirus_4.png
    Xvirus_4.png
    3.1 KB · Views: 788

Malware1

Level 76
Thread author
Sep 28, 2011
1. When language is Estonian then Pause Scan (aka Pausi kontroll) is not working. When you click on the button then scanner is still working and button text is the same (Pausi kontroll). When you set language to English then it is working correctly.
I thought that I fixed it... It happens because "Pause scan" is translated differently in 2 places in the lng file.
3. Set language to Estonian => Choose Tööriistad... You can see that Süsteemi info text does not fit
You can put \n before the word "info". It will be changed in the next version.
4. Not translated into Estonian (forms content): The padlock, The passguard and Startup Optimizer.

xvirus_4-png.63511
They can't be translated at the moment. They're external products.

Kardo Kristal

From Crystal Security
Verified
Top Poster
Developer
Well-known
Jul 12, 2014
I can't reproduce it here. It works correctly. There's a little delay in disabling the firewall, you must wait some seconds.

@Malware1 Hmm.. Running Windows 10 build 10147 (64-bit). When I click Disable (Keela) then Windows reports that Firewall is turned off.. After 1 minute text is still the same. Tried it 2 times.

Regards,
Kardo

Last edited:

Level 1
Verified
Jul 8, 2014
>1. When that happened? When you were doing something in settings? Or when you started Xvirus?
When I change language.

Malware1

Level 76
Thread author
Sep 28, 2011
>1. When that happened? When you were doing something in settings? Or when you started Xvirus?
When I change language.
Can you send me the whole C:\Program Files (x86)\Xvirus Personal Guard\language folder for verification?

Mops21

Level 34
Verified
Honorary Member
Content Creator
Oct 25, 2014
Hi

Can you check this with Xvirus Personal Guard 5.3.5.8 Beta or Final Version please.

I use the german Version of it

With best Regards
Mops21

Attachments

• Xvirus Personal Guard 5.3.5.8 BETA.png
    Xvirus Personal Guard 5.3.5.8 BETA.png
    217.1 KB · Views: 474

Davidov

Level 10
Verified
Well-known
Sep 9, 2012
Hi I would like to ask what ingredients data to the exceptions (Xvirus) in the shadow defender thank you.

Mops21

Level 34
Verified
Honorary Member
Content Creator
Oct 25, 2014
Hi Dani Santos and Hi all

When a scan is finished it say into one button cancel scan is this right see my Picture into the red circle

With best Regards
Mops21

Attachments

• Xvirus Personal Guard 5.3.5.8 BETA 01.jpg
    Xvirus Personal Guard 5.3.5.8 BETA 01.jpg
    271.3 KB · Views: 407

Mops21

Level 34
Verified
Honorary Member
Content Creator
Oct 25, 2014
You're right. It will look better if the button is disabled after completing scan. I'll change it in the next version.

Okay thank you very much for your Information

With best Regards
Mops21

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.