Serious Discussion Xylent Antivirus

Latest GUI
1716989543098.png
 
Hi @XylentAntivirus

Thank you very much for your infos

And I will wait that ClamAV fixed my submitted False Positives to you

I think I will wait for an installer of this software and test it

Mops21
Unstable pre-release released. Which includes installer. You can now test it. It's released yesterday. It's now only deeply analyze one file. So you must clean Sandbox folder if not got deleted at every next scan. In tests it performs better detections even if in dynamic analysis, compared to other known AVs like Xcitium. Known issue: Compilied YARA-X file not working.
 
Unstable pre-release released. Which includes installer. You can now test it. It's released yesterday. It's now only deeply analyze one file. So you must clean Sandbox folder if not got deleted at every next scan. In tests it performs better detections even if in dynamic analysis, compared to other known AVs like Xcitium. Known issue: Compilied YARA-X file not working.

Hi @XylentAntivirus

Where can I download it

Mops21
 

Recently browsing

Members who viewed this thread in the last 5 minutes

Back
Top