Advice Request Your Best Media Players of 2015?

Please provide comments and solutions that are helpful to the author of this topic.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tabeer

Level 3
Thread author
Verified
Dec 3, 2015
I think Vlc media player does not work for all formats. I want to play some video files stored in my laptop but Vlc play only its audio.
You could make a poll for this thread.

My opinion is that VLC is the best for 2015.

VLC, in my opinion, is the best media player of 2015. :p

I believe the second best media player would be Daum PotPlayer.

You guys should also check out VLC for Android - it's beautiful and it rocks! :D

I guess VLC media player does not play all media files. Once i want to play a video file with vlc but vlc play only its audio then KMplayer help me to play that video file.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: DracusNarcrym

Tabeer

Level 3
Thread author
Verified
Dec 3, 2015
Going off-topic here (sorry), but out of curiosity, what was that format that VLC couldn't play?

format was .mp4 and i discussed about it to my friends. One of my friend told me that there are 4 types of .mp4 formats and maybe one of these formats had not worked on your Vlc player.

Reactions: DracusNarcrym

killpointik

Level 2
Verified
Feb 7, 2016
best player not exists, exists only best FILTRES+RENDERER:
MPCHC+LAV FILTERS+MADVR+RECLOCK .... this is best for HD Fanatic
-AVS FORUM
-DOOM9 forum
-HDBITS tracker
-BTN tracker
-UHDBITS tracker

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.