Battle Your Favorite Browser (Poll Round)

oldschool

Level 81
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Mar 29, 2018
Found an extension (Get CRX) to allow Chrome themes on it so happy ~

And Edge developers have this on their "evaluation" list so you may see this feature in the future.

I have to say, I really love Brave but Edge has one thing no other browser has - Smartscreen - so I use both for different things.

brod56

Level 15
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Feb 13, 2017
I have to say, it's a very difficult choice.
I'm a big Opera fan, but due to their stubbornness not to improve the built-in adblocker, the questionable VPN and the lack of My Flow in the regular mobile version (?!) I've been slowly ditching it.
Firefox is that browser you want to love, but end up giving up - I dislike the battery drain on desktop and the painful mobile version (preview is faster, but lacks proper adblocking).
Chrome is just Chrome. The lack of adblocking in the mobile version is a big enough reason not to use it, not to mention the privacy concerns.
Chromium Edge is just a fast reliable browser with less Google clutter. No standout features, but I really enjoy the smooth scrolling and the back gesture inspired in the old Edge. The tracking protection seems to be inspired in the Firefox one (is it using Disconnect lists too?).
At the end, my current favorite has to be Chromium Edge.

MikeV

Level 19
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Sep 9, 2013
Brave for me. The only think i don't like in Brave is that i can't completely disable their adblocker, cause i like to use other.
Other than that, Brave is an amazing browser and fast just like chrome (in my machine).

Reactions: oldschool

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.