YouTube removes my channel...

JasonUK

Level 5
Apr 14, 2020
To be fair, I wouldnt promote such an extremist platform by joining it when its just people spreading russian and chinese disnformation campaigns, even if the end goal is to avoid content takedown.
Bitchute isn't extremist at all, it just doesn't censor non-woke & conservative viewpoints like other popular social media platforms. Freedom of speech trumps all in my book even if you get exposed to some drivel along the way. Pretty much all progression on rights and freedoms over the decades/centuries have come against the mainstream orthodoxy/narrative prevailing at the time.

ScandinavianFish

Level 7
Verified
Dec 12, 2021
Bitchute isn't extremist at all, it just doesn't censor non-woke & conservative viewpoints like other popular social media platforms. Freedom of speech trumps all in my book even if you get exposed to some drivel along the way. Pretty much all progression on rights and freedoms over the decades/centuries have come against the mainstream orthodoxy/narrative prevailing at the time.
I hate going political but hate speech and disinformation shouldnt be treated as free speech, and as it kills people it has all the right in the world to be censored, and private companies are allowed to do what they want as they have their own guidelines and rules, though they are often manipulated by governments around the world to fit an narrative.

Last edited:

Shadowra

Level 33
Thread author
Verified
Top Poster
Content Creator
Malware Tester
Well-known
Sep 2, 2021
@Shadowra, do you have links to any tweets so that the MT members can retweet or tweet for you?

I think if we get enough people to tweet and retweet, they will have a person review the case and reinstate your channel.

Yep :)

YT creator : https://twitter.com/YouTubeCreators?t=uZbZm9RLLGlAdLRSFY2o3A&s=09

Channel : https://m.youtube.com/channel/UCU60Wbvh9MBumHm-zm4z25A

My Twitter account is private for now, so you won't see my Tweet.
But I can retweet you to bring more weight 😉

EDIT : Shadowra v2 https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCgERy3sWRRkTujSsmpTEI6A

Last edited:

Razza

Level 4
Verified
Well-known
Aug 12, 2014
Hopefully you're new account doesn't get blocked, I know you can't prove who twisted YouTube hand to ban you're account most likely was a AV who got a bad review.

Just doing reviews of good products would be a bit boring, but I would be a bit more sensitive with the description don't use language like not recommended when the product reviews is poor.

Shadowra

Level 33
Thread author
Verified
Top Poster
Content Creator
Malware Tester
Well-known
Sep 2, 2021
Hopefully you're new account doesn't get blocked, I know you can't prove who twisted YouTube hand to ban you're account most likely was a AV who got a bad review.

Just doing reviews of good products would be a bit boring, but I would be a bit more sensitive with the description don't use language like not recommended when the product reviews is poor.

Right, I'll have to be more of a "journalist" than a "critic".

Shadowra

Level 33
Thread author
Verified
Top Poster
Content Creator
Malware Tester
Well-known
Sep 2, 2021
Hello,
YouTube just deleted my 2nd video... (Kaspersky)
I must admit that I'm getting tired of YouTube at the moment.
This time it's not the brand that reported me, but a haters who was banned from my community.

I'll start reuploading the videos to a new platform, and I'll fix the broken links.

Anyway, YouTube is over for me !

cruelsister

Level 42
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
Apr 13, 2013
If you keep your channel open you will notice that more videos will be deleted over time as Google enhances their algorithmic Bots which Seek Out and Destroy anything that the Masters above construe as "Potentially Subversive".

Indeed your choices are to move your shop to another platform or continue with YouTube by switching to cute raccoon videos.

Shadowra

Level 33
Thread author
Verified
Top Poster
Content Creator
Malware Tester
Well-known
Sep 2, 2021
If you keep your channel open you will notice that more videos will be deleted over time as Google enhances their algorithmic Bots which Seek Out and Destroy anything that the Masters above construe as "Potentially Subversive".

Indeed your choices are to move your shop to another platform or continue with YouTube by switching to cute raccoon videos.

Yep that's what I thought, cruel 😉
YouTube is becoming anything, it's high time I change my platform, but anyway we don't stop!

cruelsister

Level 42
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
Apr 13, 2013
Trump gets banned from social media sites all the time. He has created his own now and maybe he will allow videos in the future:LOL:
That has been exactly my thought. They will be going Beta this month with expected start in April. But whatever occurs, Digital World Acquisition Corp. (DWAC) has been so far very good to me as I began buying it in December (up ~8% today actually).

F

ForgottenSeer 67480

3 videos have just been removed today for "harmful" content

This obviously reinforces my decision to leave YouTube....
It seems like I was right. YT is so selfish & consideres (ALMOST) everything as censorship / harmful content that wasn't even used on real machine, but on the virtual one to test the antivirus detection ratio & his real-time protection level. I'll never forgive YT for that what he's doing.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.