File backup schedule
Manually managed on a monthly basis
Web browsers
Samsung Internet Browser
Content filtering
- Adguard Content Blocker
- Windscriben & Thunder VPN
Your changelog
I had to format my device so I'm now using the built in Mcafee Antivirus instead of Kaspersky internet security. I also kept 2 VPNs instead of 3. I might add proton vpn again in the future.
Nominated apps
- Microsoft Authenticator
- Who Use My WiFi? Network Tool
- NextDNS
- Phone Booster pro

ZeePriest

Level 1
Here's my mobile configuration. No one uses my phone except me and I always check to make sure that it's secured and functioning properly. I use samsung's built-in phone cleaner and I scan it from time to time with Kaspersky Internet Security. I also restart it every couple of days or when I feel that it needs a restart:)

ZeePriest

Level 1
Doesn't Samsung have its own built-in security by McAfee?
Is there still a need for another AV like Kaspersky Internet Security in this case?
It has! but I have deactivated it and installed Kaspersky Internet Security instead to feel more safe because I download a lot of files from different websites and I need something to protect me more than just the built-in antivirus.

Soulbound

Verified
Staff member
having an antivirus in an android phone is close to irrelevant unless you do not have an ad blocker (non rooted phones users can look at DNS66 or Blockada v3) or if the browser has a built in ad blocker (brave browser) or you can even load up ublock origin (Kiwi Browser), and you constantly visit cracked apps and install cracked apps into your phone.

Edit: One suggestion: look into Greenify. even not rooted, this program works very well.

ZeePriest

Level 1
having an antivirus in an android phone is close to irrelevant unless you do not have an ad blocker (non rooted phones users can look at DNS66 or Blockada v3) or if the browser has a built in ad blocker (brave browser) or you can even load up ublock origin (Kiwi Browser), and you constantly visit cracked apps and install cracked apps into your phone.

Edit: One suggestion: look into Greenify. even not rooted, this program works very well.
I will look into it... Thanks for the suggestion :)