Neno

Level 5
Verified
Use Windows Defender in 'hardened' mode with Zemana AntiL/M and your own logic, that should be enough. Perfect ice on the cake could be WFC (Windows Firewall Control).

On the other hand, if u lack sense, no amount of 'security' software will help you. Also keep in mind... to be paranoid in this age (time) is absurd :). In digital space nothing is private nor secure ;).

Cortex

Level 13
Use Windows Defender in 'hardened' mode with Zemana AntiL/M and your own logic, that should be enough. Perfect ice on the cake could be WFC (Windows Firewall Control).

On the other hand, if u lack sense, no amount of 'security' software will help you. Also keep in mind... to be paranoid in this age (time) is absurd :). In digital space nothing is private nor secure ;).
If I were the only one to use this PC that would be fine, & I could use minimal security but having teenage children changes the situation quite a lot which is why I have to beef up my security as they use this & thier own PC's when I'm not around: Though IMO the real answer lies in multiple backups along with regular C:\ imaging. Eventually the teenagers will leave home ??

Last edited by a moderator: