Expired Zemana Anti-Malware Premium 90 days

Disclaimer: We cannot guarantee that all promo codes will remain active. Some offers have a short validation period and expire.

kamla5abi

Level 4
Verified
May 15, 2017
OK. License key finally arrived a few minutes ago! :)
and yes, it's for 90 days
I too got the email overnight, but haven't installed/activated it yet.
i think they were just overwhelmed maybe with the number of people doing this to get the key, and since twitter/FB posts needed to be validated first, maybe that took some time too.

I got a lifetime license for ZAL because I was a beta tester.
In my opinion it is a good product if you can handle the FPs, but I appreciated their philosophy: they often offer a giveaway and I think they have a good customer service.
Of course every product has room for improvements, a good roadmap I think.
is there a lot of FP's? I asking because if i install this software on other family members PC's, and theres a lot of FP popups, i will probably shoot myself in my own foot cuz they will probably be calling/texting/etc me a lot more to ask what should they do... which of course i dont want lol;):p
I got the same lifetime license as well and like ZAL as a product. ;)
I am guessing the ZAL beta testing period is now over? I used to read these forums from time to time, but didn't register until recently. If i registered earlier maybe i could have gotten lifetime license too for beta testing lol :\
@Winter Soldier and @frogboy, lucky you guys. I wish I came to MT sooner!
i know what u mean lol i wish the same thing :(
Don't worry, ZAL giveaways are so common that you can easily get a new license before the old giveaway license expires.
i hope so haha, i am a poor student now (went back to school later in life) so saving all the money i can for now is preferred...
but if it turns out to be good software for my usage, i am sure i will end up supporting zemana by buying a license in the future after i am done school
just for now, free is better. Between the choice of buying groceries or paying house bills, software is lower priority
Great promotion, ZAM is a good product, I have the lifetime license as well.
another lifetime license user, makes me wish i registered at these forums before instead of just lurking from time to time lol

-----> So just to be clear...
the difference between ZAM and ZAL is the anti-keylogger part? Otherwise it is the same, right?
and there is no problems running ZAM with CFW (cruelsister settings) right?

Winter Soldier

Level 25
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Feb 13, 2017
is there a lot of FP's? I asking because if i install this software on other family members PC's, and theres a lot of FP popups, i will probably shoot myself in my own foot cuz they will probably be calling/texting/etc me a lot more to ask what should they do... which of course i dont want lol;):p
Yes some false positive could be detected.
After the first installation and scan, it is useful to check the results.
The other scans are regular and without problems if you do not install strange stuff and you should not get other FPs.

SumG

Level 2
Verified
Apr 26, 2017
Zemana AntiMalware Premium - free license

To obtain a free license Zemana AntiMalware Premium, follow these steps:

1. Download Zemana AntiMalware Premium and install on your computer.

Supported OS: Windows 10 / 8.1 / 8/7 / Vista / XP 32 | 64-bit

2. Activate the Premium version of the following license key (License Key):

ZAM-GIVEAWAY

Pay attention to users that Zemana AntiMalware is not a substitute for antivirus - it effectively works "in tandem" with a pre-installed Antivirus.

terms of an offer

The license for 380 days for home (personal) use
You get free updates for the entire duration of the license
No free technical support

Info : Zemana AntiMalware Premium - бесплатная лицензия - Новости и Обзоры

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.