Expired Zemana AntiLogger Premium - Lifetime Licence

Disclaimer: We cannot guarantee that all promo codes will remain active. Some offers have a short validation period and expire.

Tyrizian

Level 1
Verified
Sep 9, 2015
It may work on more than one, but I think it wise to register that PC as well and do a fresh key and download.
The keys are meant for one PC there is a good chance that using a key on multiple devices will get it blacklisted.
If you need proof please email Zemana Support so you know I am not guessing on this one.

PeAcE

Okay, thank you very much

I appreciate the info

jogs

Level 22
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Nov 19, 2012
I used ZAM in offline mode and also used ZAL. But now this cannot be done, both will work in realtime. Could affect performance , they should provide options to run the modules seperately.

PVA_BR

Level 4
Verified
Jan 4, 2014
I can't understand this new Zemana Antilogger. It does not provide (at least, judging by it's interface, pretty the same as ZAM) much options to the Antilogger module. It's just "on" or "off". I don't like it at all. Where is the old virtual (scrambled) keyboard? how about keystroke encryption?

Terry Ganzi

Level 26
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Feb 7, 2014
What i can't understand is all the complaints about a program that isn't 2 months old and is in much need of work. Next why will people want to run both it is be on me, when 1 is an Anti-Malware & the other is Anti-Malware Plus Anti-Keylogger, the crazy questions and responses got me.
People want what they want with speed not taking in to consideration that good results in products takes time on the other side.
Some complains are warranted but others are of plain haste,give the people time before acting up that is the proper and just thing to do.

Last edited:

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.