Expired Zemana AntiLogger Premium - Lifetime Licence

Expired Giveaways
119 Replies 35,093 Views
This offer has expired or is no longer available. Check newer threads for current deals.
@jogs
I would be careful doing that seeing it's meant for testing the 2.2 beta product, and they give it in good faith. See if it triggers an update to 2.2 if not I would report that to the Devs
Using it in that manner could end badly for the user. I would have not even shared that bit of information as it encourages Key misuse.
JMHO PeAcE
I remember a year ago when Zemana was promoting their product and it was the beta version with the same links as before after installing the antilogger it says beta some where on the main screen but not this latest version. So does it mean its a stable version?:oops:
 
I remember a year ago when Zemana was promoting their product and it was the beta version with the same links as before after installing the antilogger it says beta some where on the main screen but not this latest version. So does it mean its a stable version?:oops:
Its the Beta if your using the ZAL 2.2 or higher,
the current Beta build is: 2.21.204.247.
I too noticed the "Beta" missing .
 
Thank you for explaining that.

They were very smart to merge two products into one. Though they would better inform about that during installation. There's no explicit statement on their site. It was rather unexpected for me when ZAM stopped working and I found all features of ZAM into ZAL.

Though many thanks to Zemana for such a generous gift. :)

And many thanks to @Andrew999 about this great promo.
 
After installing Zemana I got this message from Bitdefender
 

Attachments

  • Capture22.PNG
    Capture22.PNG
    6.8 KB · Views: 540

Recently browsing

Members who viewed this thread in the last 5 minutes

Back
Top