I want to avoid getting blacklisted so I decided to register my gf's gmail account. Now I got my second license key.
@_CyberGhosT_ is absolutely right. Thanks for the good advice, man!
Open MalwareTips from your Home Screen or desktop. Follow discussions, find answers and pick up where you left off.
If you cannot find an install option, update your browser or use its bookmark option to keep MalwareTips close.
After installation, open the app and sign in. Enable push notifications in Preferences if you want alerts. On iPhone and iPad, push requires a Home Screen web app and iOS or iPadOS 16.4 or later.
Sign in to manage notificationsInstallation is optional. Your notification settings stay under your control.
That is very good to know, thanks.You can use it on multiple machines.I'm using the same key on both my PC and laptop.
It may work on more than one, but I think it wise to register that PC as well and do a fresh key and download.
The keys are meant for one PC there is a good chance that using a key on multiple devices will get it blacklisted.
If you need proof please email Zemana Support so you know I am not guessing on this one.
PeAcE
@Tyrizian
No worries, Nice avatar by the way
Now your getting itSo if i understand well the new ZAL Pro = ZAM premium + ZAL Premium?
Thats what I thought too, and the down side is the settings or lack there of.interesting so it becomes almost a suite.
Hasn't ZAM been implemented into ZAL?I used ZAM in offline mode and also used ZAL. But now this cannot be done, both will work in realtime. Could affect performance , they should provide options to run the modules seperately.
Members who viewed this thread in the last 5 minutes