Assigned Zemana Antilogger : You still have no support for Windows 10

This thread is being handled by a member of the staff.
Status
Not open for further replies.

upnorth

Verified
Staff Member
Malware Hunter
Well-known
Jul 27, 2015
Strongly advice IMO that the Webmaster for that site stop sitting on his/her thumbs and instead use the keyboard and actually update ( sometime before Christmas 2016 ) because it's still not official where it's actually supposed to.

IdfTBVE2.png

ptkgd95e.png

Personal I would have sacked a long long time ago anyone that slow and extremely lazy...

JB007

Level 26
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
May 19, 2016
Hum,
I'm not sure it's the right thread where post my question:oops:
I have a licence for 3 years for ZAL.
I have uninstalled "old" ZAL and try to install ZAL 2.0 but I cannot:
1Capture.PNG
So I decided to reinstall the "old" ZAL and than uninstall it with Revo but I cannot reinstall it, and I have the following screens:
2Capture.PNG 3Capture.PNG 4Capture.PNG
And if I continue:
5Capture.PNG 6Capture.PNG
I have contacted Zemana support.
Can you help me ?
Thanks.

Terry Ganzi

Level 26
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Feb 7, 2014
First things first are you using Revo Free or paid if paid then you need to configure it properly to uninstall stuff,the pic's i posted should assist you in that, because if you have read what you have posted clearly you didn't remove everything. It's the person making the error here not the product. In Trace programs make sure you scroll down and tick all registry items.
Also Revo paid don't remove left over files by default you have to tick the box for it to work.
Check the pic's carefully.

Attachments

• Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    1.4 KB · Views: 418
  • Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    75.4 KB · Views: 434
  • Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    75 KB · Views: 440
Last edited:

JB007

Level 26
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
May 19, 2016
First things first are you using Revo Free or paid if paid then you need to configure it properly to uninstall stuff,the pic's i posted should assist you in that, because if you have read what you have posted clearly you didn't remove everything. It's the person making the error here not the product. In Trace programs make sure you scroll down and tick all registry items.
Also Revo paid don't remove let over files by default you have to tick the box for it to work.
Check the pic's carefully.
Thanks @Terry Ganzi :)
Of course I understand that the error is mine:oops:
I'm using Revo free.

Terry Ganzi

Level 26
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Feb 7, 2014
Check below you must enter these places and check for leftover,any found right click on mouse,look for Revo uninstaller press it will assist you beautifully:).

Attachments

• Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    5 KB · Views: 399

FrankS

Level 3
Verified
Well-known
Dec 22, 2015
Hum,
I'm not sure it's the right thread where post my question:oops:
I have a licence for 3 years for ZAL.
I have uninstalled "old" ZAL and try to install ZAL 2.0 but I cannot:
View attachment 111093
So I decided to reinstall the "old" ZAL and than uninstall it with Revo but I cannot reinstall it, and I have the following screens:
View attachment 111090 View attachment 111088 View attachment 111089
And if I continue:
View attachment 111091 View attachment 111092
I have contacted Zemana support.
Can you help me ?
Thanks.
After getting this message and aborting the installation setup, did you try to delete "C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\KeyCrypt64.sys" manually?

JB007

Level 26
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
May 19, 2016
After getting this message and aborting the installation setup, did you try to delete "C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\KeyCrypt64.sys" manually?
Thanks @Terry Ganzi and @FrankS :)
Yes I try to delete this folder both manually and with CCleaner, but when I reboot it appears again and again and again...:confused:
aCapture.PNG bCapture.PNG

Reactions: _CyberGhosT_

FrankS

Level 3
Verified
Well-known
Dec 22, 2015
Is there any other security software running?

Edit: okay forget the question. looking in your security config.
Which version of AntiLogger did you uninstall?

Last edited:

FrankS

Level 3
Verified
Well-known
Dec 22, 2015
Humm...can't reproduce that error. Installed EIS, MBAM, HMP.Alert, Zemana AntiLogger 1.9.3 (older version, first version with keycrypt 1.8.1.199), ccleaner and revo free.
rebooted the system. uninstalled 1.9.3 installed the latest version of antilogger, uninstalled, installed 1.9.3 again, uninstalled it and installed the latest again. everything with revo and everything without restarting the system...no error message :( lol

NekoHr

Level 3
Verified
Well-known
Feb 5, 2016
You can try disabling Secure Boot in BIOS/UEFI or wait for update.

Reactions: JB007
Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.