Assigned Zemana Antimalware 3.0 FREE - Discussion & Support Thread

This thread is being handled by a member of the staff.

Moonhorse

Level 37
Verified
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
May 29, 2018
Alot fps fixed is what normal user see ( me)

Someone have some samples to do detection test, since you can scan files nowadays & see if the detection rate had any major update since TPSC video?

Reactions: Nevi and oldschool

Andrew999

Level 24
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Dec 17, 2014
Alot fps fixed is what normal user see ( me)

Someone have some samples to do detection test, since you can scan files nowadays & see if the detection rate had any major update since TPSC video?
I really think it is much better now. Recently there was an update with a bunch of fixes.

Zemana AntiMalware 3.1.375 Beta

Tuesday, July 16, 2019 3:20 PM
  • New version of realtime AI engine
  • Initialization crashes are fixed
  • Realtime detection crashes are fixed
  • Issues with Cloud Scanner are fixed
  • Other minor fixes and improvements

strumdrum

Level 1
Verified
Jan 22, 2014
@JM Safe

I'm waiting until the portable version comes out. When trying to clean a PC on the fly, installing more software onto the host is undesirable to say the least. Thanks for the great tool, and please update this thread when the portable version is released!

Reactions: Nevi and imuade

KevinYu0504

Level 5
Verified
Well-known
Mar 10, 2017
@JM Safe

I'm waiting until the portable version comes out. When trying to clean a PC on the fly, installing more software onto the host is undesirable to say the least. Thanks for the great tool, and please update this thread when the portable version is released!

I send a email to Zemana at end of July ,
and here is my questions :

Did the old portable version (v2.XX) still working ?
If the portable version is already in the future plans ,
Is there any expected or estimated release time ?

And here is Zemana's official reply :

No it no longer works so it does not get virus definition of version updates.
Probably ZAM 3.0 Free(as portable) will be released on next 3 months.

TairikuOkami

Level 35
Verified
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
May 13, 2017
It seems to me, that ZAM has died with version 3, just like MBAM did. Emsisoft is going backwards as well, at first they removed the firewall and then they deprecated Emsisoft Internet Security in the favor of Emsisoft Anti-Malware. Most people want antivirus, not antimalware, because antimalware is considered limited and theirs era is over. A few tech users, who understand the difference, will not make up for the lost sales.

Viking

Level 26
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Well-known
Oct 2, 2011
Zemana antimalware (free) has updated to version 3.2.15 with Smart or Deep scan mode.
Untitled.png

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.