Assigned Zemana AntiMalware 3.0 Premium Stable is now avalaible!

This thread is being handled by a member of the staff.

JM Safe

Level 39
Thread author
Verified
Top Poster
Apr 12, 2015
Hello. I have been using your product for a long time, including using paid versions. Interested in the question, when will the program remove a false detective on the DNS settings from Cloudflare (1.1.1.1)? Zemana Antimalware has been detecting these settings for a very long time as a substitute for DNS and there are still no corrections for false positives. Will there be a fix?
Hi, we will look into that. Thanks for reporting.

SearchLight

Level 13
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Jul 3, 2017
I possess a Lifetime License for ZAL.

Is it the intention of the developers to phase out ZAL and replace it with the new ZAM 3.0? Is the new ZAM supposed to be better?

And if so, would I be able to convert my Lifetime license to one for the new ZAM?

Andrew999

Level 24
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Dec 17, 2014
I possess a Lifetime License for ZAL.

Is it the intention of the developers to phase out ZAL and replace it with the new ZAM 3.0? Is the new ZAM supposed to be better?
Well, ZAL has Anti keylogger abilities and some other identity protection features. ZAM 3.0 does not yet anyway. But I did hear that the devs say probably in the future they should add Identity protection features like anti keylogger either to ZAM or ZAL in a new product. Hope this helps.

SearchLight

Level 13
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Jul 3, 2017
Well, ZAL has Anti keylogger abilities and some other identity protection features. ZAM 3.0 does not yet anyway. But I did hear that the devs say probably in the future they should add Identity protection features like anti keylogger either to ZAM or ZAL in a new product. Hope this helps.

The moral is everything comes to one who waits:). I will stick with ZAL should I need it. Thanks.

Reactions: plat and Andrew999

bribon77

Level 35
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Jul 6, 2017
Now if the license is activated.(y)
Screenshot_1.png

jogs

Level 22
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Nov 19, 2012
I have deactivated scheduled scan but then also it randomly starts scan during startup.

boombastik

Level 2
Verified
Dec 17, 2018
@jogs This bug exist in latest version 2. The solution is to schedule it in a day and time that u don't use your PC.

Before 13 days i send a bug to @ZAM3_PO but he didn't responded so i put it here for consideration:

I have put my laptop to sleep after 4 minute (modern standby s0)and after 10 minutes it goes automatically in hibernation (s4).
With zenana it hangs when it tries to go to hibernation mode.
For testing proposes I uninstalled it from 2/7 until 11/7 and the laptop worked ok.
Then i reinstalled it at 12/7 and the bug started again.
It has something to do with zam kernel driver that write and tracks.

1.jpg

Also i see that the communication here is slowed down. I hope to be all ok.

SearchLight

Level 13
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Jul 3, 2017
Has the poor detection rate been improved in the latest Premium version or is it still buggy as depicted in the video review posted earlier? Will real time protect my PC well in this version or should I wait until it is a proven product like old ZAM?

Last edited:

boombastik

Level 2
Verified
Dec 17, 2018
Last response from jmsafe was 14 July and last login from zam3_po 17 July. Personally my thought is that when i spent some time to test a beta program i wait some responses when i found something.. 2 weeks is a big time frame.

blackice

Level 38
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Apr 1, 2019
Things are not looking very good with this version of ZAM ...
It was a bit buggy in beta and the issues for SUA were a pain (I uninstalled and manually deleted the driver). From what I have seen from others the detection is not improving and desired features still missing, but I don’t test malware so I can speak from experience. I hope it continues to improve, but I agree it seems opinions have soured. We need quality second opinion scanners.

boombastik

Level 2
Verified
Dec 17, 2018
They use the same pattern as old days.. they stopped responding.. They asked for a second chance and personally if i was them i will be more careful. very sad...
For now i will stop beta testing this.

Free giveaway here:

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.