Assigned Zemana... Impossible!

This thread is being handled by a member of the staff.

Cortex

Level 26
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Aug 4, 2016
Hello dragongate888 , I know we have to make it up to you guys, especially to the people like you who recommended us and believed in us. Our company is going trough big changes but this time we are putting our users on a first place. We are aware that the trust has been lost but I promise we are rising and this time delivering our promises!

Stay tunned :D!

Well seems you are saying sorry & for me that goes a long, long way. I really hope you can fulfil your hopes as we need a product such as Zemana was. Norton lost the plot totally (with bells on) a few years ago yet I have Norton on this PC now. Hope you sort things out ! :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

KevinYu0504

Level 5
Verified
Well-known
Mar 10, 2017
Wow !
I think this is my first time saw the active forum member in MalwareTips by Zemana official employee ~

Good to see Zemana finally value customer's feeling and feedback .

There are so much thing you guys need to do ,
Customer complain、FP problem、bugs issue、feedback、product update ,
and the most important thing is , how to make people regain the trust for Zemana .

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 178

Zemana needs lot of feedbacks to regain its reputation, they lost me when ZAL 1.9 failed on x64 systems, then, on later versions, all the HIPS options/settings were removed...

They could open a private beta testing area, selecting knowledgeable users where the devs could exchange regularly with them to test new mechanisms/functions/critical issues and get components suggestions; then a public one, for more basics tasks like software compatibility/minor bugs/cosmetic and usability suggestions.

Also, they gave to many Giveaways in the past, for people just hoarding them without getting any returns.
This is not commercially viable (believe me, ex-Emsisoft rep here).
2 or 3 a year or for some special events is ok, too many will slowly kill the company.

Food for thought @Miss Onnellisuus

_CyberGhosT_

Level 53
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
Aug 2, 2015
I think opening a beta-tester program offering free renewable licenses for dedicated testers would be more effective.
That should be plated in silver and sitting on the CEO's desk by morning.....
It's not one thing they say that will do anything meaningful, pretty words are a dime a dozen. It's what they "do" that will define Zemana's future or fate. Grabbing the popcorn and getting comfy.

upnorth

Verified
Staff Member
Malware Hunter
Well-known
Jul 27, 2015
It's what they "do" that will define Zemana's future or fate.
I agree with this and they just did do something the same time they had the balls and officially placed there foot here. That I must commend even as non active consumer/customer of Zemanas products and that they even seem to actually have a healthy sense of humour goes a long way in my book.

Last edited:

Miss Onnellisuus

From Zemana
Verified
Developer
Dec 12, 2018
Wow guys I am really happy that you show this much interest in this thread. I completely agree with you, we have some much work to do before you actually believe anything we say. Also thank you for your suggestions, maybe we should hire some of you in the future :D

Anyway, we have been reading your threads for a while and even we know we failed you in so many ways, there were some pretty creative comments that made us laugh and seriously thank you for that.

At the moment I can not comment anything about giveaways, you also said it we had it a lot in the past. ( Even the pets of some of you have a lifetime licenses lol) However, we will focus on delivering you a better product, better detection, faster scanner and similar.

Like I said in one of my previous comment, our company is going trough big changes and we have a really positive attitude about regaining your trust.This is a community where everything for Zemana started, so facing you guys, took a lot of courage for us.
Coming here is just one step we took, and there are so many steps that needs to be taken. But hey, step by step, right?

We have plans for Beta testing but I will give you more details on Monday so stay tuned :D

Burrito

Level 24
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
May 16, 2018
Wow guys I am really happy that you show this much interest in this thread. I completely agree with you, we have some much work to do before you actually believe anything we say. Also thank you for your suggestions, maybe we should hire some of you in the future :D

I will come and work for you.

I demand... Big Bucks, long lunches, big benefits, and lots of beer.

Let me know where to sign.

Moonhorse

Level 37
Verified
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
May 29, 2018

Anyway, we have been reading your threads for a while and even we know we failed you in so many ways, there were some pretty creative comments that made us laugh and seriously thank you for that.

At the moment I can not comment anything about giveaways, you also said it we had it a lot in the past. ( Even the pets of some of you have a lifetime licenses lol) However, we will focus on delivering you a better product, better detection, faster scanner and similar.

Like I said in one of my previous comment, our company is going trough big changes and we have a really positive attitude about regaining your trust.This is a community where everything for Zemana started, so facing you guys, took a lot of courage for us.
Coming here is just one step we took, and there are so many steps that needs to be taken. But hey, step by step, right?

We have plans for Beta testing but I will give you more details on Monday so stay tuned :D
May i ask are you from Finland? Onnellisuus = happiness

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.