It's all sorted now with the help of @Ultimate VisionYou aren''t open to receiving PM's.
Open MalwareTips from your Home Screen or desktop. Follow discussions, find answers and pick up where you left off.
If you cannot find an install option, update your browser or use its bookmark option to keep MalwareTips close.
Installation is optional. Your notification settings stay under your control.
This setup may cause performance issues, system instability or conflicts between programs, and can hinder the effectiveness of the installed antivirus products.
It's all sorted now with the help of @Ultimate VisionYou aren''t open to receiving PM's.
Is that the result and recommendation of the pen test ?Another fresh install of Windows 11. And I've switched back to Kaspersky Plus alongside Hard configurator.
No. Just a preferred setup.Is that the result and recommendation of the pen test ?
It did not because we are not in the habit of handing out personal information here in this forum. Instead I showed him how to perform one for himself using NSE. Even though I appreciate that he trusts me to perform one for him, I'm not in the habit of doing this on others networks, I learned this to secure my own, and because I love learning and sharing as well when I know the other parties interest and integrity is intact.Did the pen test happen ?
What is NSE ?NSE.
Nmaps scripting engine, with vulners and vulnscan added.What is NSE ?
Yes, Thanks, heard of that.Nmaps scripting engine, with vulners and vulnscan added.
Members who viewed this thread in the last 5 minutes
Continue exploring the conversation.