zikoeidos's Configuration

Koroke San

Level 29
Verified
Jan 22, 2014
Roboform is 32bit supported. You cannot use it with x64 bit Cyberfox browser. But you can use it in Cyberfox x32bit browser ;) or try LastPass add-on, you can use all add-ons with Cyberfox :D
Check :http://malwaretips.com/threads/cyberfox-web-browsers.23493/
I know that brah, i read about it some hours ago via google search. i already installed lastpass & other useful addons & for now cyberfox is light even i use too many tabs & addons. thnx again :)

Cats-4_Owners-2

Level 39
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Well-known
Dec 4, 2013
zikoeidos, does Firefox work well enough for you or, like some of our members here (myself included) are you hoping for a browser that's lighter & faster,:cool: perhaps one like the 64 bit or 32 bit Cyber Fox mentioned?;) It uses the same gecko engine Firefox does.:) I downloaded the portable version, but first must:oops: learn how to implement it correctly!:rolleyes:

Reactions: Koroke San

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.