Expired ZoneAlarm Next Gen Antivirus + Firewall – free license for 1 year

Disclaimer: We cannot guarantee that all promo codes will remain active. Some offers have a short validation period and expire.

Promo page
https://www.comss.ru/page.php?id=7958
How to get a license
[HEADING=2]ZoneAlarm Next Gen Antivirus Free License[/HEADING]
To get a free License ZoneAlarm Next Gen Antivirus follow these steps:

1. Download and install ZoneAlarm Next Gen Antivirus on your computer:

[URL='https://www.comss.ru/download/page.php?id=7958']Download ZoneAlarm Next Gen Antivirus[/URL]

[HEADING=3]System Requirements[/HEADING]
[B]Supported OS[/B]: Windows 10, Windows 8.1 and Windows 7 (32/64-bit)
[B]English interface[/B]
2. The free license is activated automatically.

[HEADING=3]Terms and Conditions[/HEADING]
You get a free license [B]for 1 year,[/B]for personal use only.
[LIST]
[*]Free updates are available during the license term.
[*]Free technical support is available.
[*]The program can be reinstalled with reactivation.
[/LIST]

BigWrench

Level 17
Thread author
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Apr 13, 2014
Get a free ZoneAlarm Next Gen Antivirus + Firewall license for 1 year. The security solution includes the following components: antivirus, firewall, protection against ransomware, web protection against phishing and malicious downloads
ZoneAlarm Free Antivirus, ZoneAlarm Pro Antivirus & Firewall and ZoneAlarm Extreme Security,which are based on Kaspersky Lab's antivirus engine, is testing its new next-generation platform.
ZoneAlarm Next Gen Antivirus + Firewall includes Firewall, Anti-Ransomware, Web Secure and AntiVirus components that allow you to protect your computer, data and Internet activity from all kinds of malware and online threats.

Main features of ZoneAlarm Next Gen Antivirus + Firewall​

Antivirus​

Protect against malware, viruses, and the latest zero-day threats. Includes the following components:

• File Reputation. Protection based on file reputation.
  • Real Time Protection. Real-time protection.
  • Behavioral Guard. Proactive protection against the latest threats based on behavioral blocker.

Firewall​

Protection against network spies and attacks. Includes the following components:

• Two-way Firewall. Two-way firewall.
  • Stealth Mode. Invisible mode on the network.
  • Port Protection. Protection of network ports.
  • Protection against ransomware​

The ZoneAlarm-based component Anti-Ransomware provides proactive 0-day protection against ransomware and recovers data after an attack.
    • Blocks known and unknown ransomware attacks.
    • Recovers encrypted files.
    • Works online and offline.

Web Protection​

ZoneAlarm Web Secure is an extension for the Chrome browser that provides protection against online threats while you visit sites on the Internet:

• Protects against phishing sites and emails.
  • Blocks malicious content in downloaded files.

Kongo

Level 35
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Feb 25, 2017
Is it worth to install this product since he left BETA status?
Still quite buggy and not customizable at all. Threat notifications show up 2 minutes after detection/removal of the file and its web-protection extension can't be removed in Firefox without deleting the software itself. Thats especially annoying as it's meant to scan every download for threats which mostly fails for some reason. I will test is for some more days and hope that it won't drive me crazy. 😅

Kongo

Level 35
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Feb 25, 2017
Small Update:
After some restarts and a full system scan the threat-notification problem seemed to be fixed. Now ZoneAlarm keeped freezing my system from time to time and made it hardly usable. I decided to uninstall as I don't need any more testing to know that there are way better solutions out there.

roger_m

Level 41
Verified
Top Poster
Content Creator
Dec 4, 2014
I had this installed for a while on my test computer, and to say it is extremely buggy is an understatement. One example, is if I try to run a context menu scan after booting Windows, it tells me it is already running a scan. When I have a look at the running scan, if I press the stop button, nothing happens.

Last edited:

Tutman

Level 12
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Apr 17, 2020
Well I just went to their website and saw this at the very bottom right hand side:

ZoneAlarm is only compatible with MS Windows Defender, and is not compatible with any other anti-malware software.

To install ZoneAlarm, you must first uninstall other anti-malware software. Otherwise, you may experience OS stability and computer performance issues. :confused:

Here is the link, just scroll to bottom: ZoneAlarm Free Firewall

Reactions: Nevi
Aug 15, 2020
Get a free ZoneAlarm Next Gen Antivirus + Firewall license for 1 year. The security solution includes the following components: antivirus, firewall, protection against ransomware, web protection against phishing and malicious downloads
ZoneAlarm Free Antivirus, ZoneAlarm Pro Antivirus & Firewall and ZoneAlarm Extreme Security,which are based on Kaspersky Lab's antivirus engine, is testing its new next-generation platform.
ZoneAlarm Next Gen Antivirus + Firewall includes Firewall, Anti-Ransomware, Web Secure and AntiVirus components that allow you to protect your computer, data and Internet activity from all kinds of malware and online threats.

Main features of ZoneAlarm Next Gen Antivirus + Firewall​

Antivirus​

Protect against malware, viruses, and the latest zero-day threats. Includes the following components:

• File Reputation. Protection based on file reputation.
  • Real Time Protection. Real-time protection.
  • Behavioral Guard. Proactive protection against the latest threats based on behavioral blocker.

Firewall​

Protection against network spies and attacks. Includes the following components:

• Two-way Firewall. Two-way firewall.
  • Stealth Mode. Invisible mode on the network.
  • Port Protection. Protection of network ports.
  • Protection against ransomware​

The ZoneAlarm-based component Anti-Ransomware provides proactive 0-day protection against ransomware and recovers data after an attack.
    • Blocks known and unknown ransomware attacks.
    • Recovers encrypted files.
    • Works online and offline.

Web Protection​

ZoneAlarm Web Secure is an extension for the Chrome browser that provides protection against online threats while you visit sites on the Internet:

• Protects against phishing sites and emails.
  • Blocks malicious content in downloaded files.
Last time I tried it, I had to do a Reset PC to get rid of this nasty fella...I don't want it even if I get it free for lifetime!

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.