Expired ZoneAlarm Next Gen Antivirus

Disclaimer: We cannot guarantee that all promo codes will remain active. Some offers have a short validation period and expire.

Promo page
https://www.comss.ru/download/page.php?id=7958
How to get a license
Download the app and install it, it will be auto activated to June 23, 2022

BigWrench

Level 17
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Apr 13, 2014
Be very careful to follow whatever official instructions you can find when you uninstall this.

Check Point ain't playing..

Pulled my hair out trying to uninstall this. Had to reinstall and uninstall several times before it finally was gone. Traced the install with Revo, but it didn’t work. Absolutely miserable. Never again.

cliffspab

Level 4
Verified
Well-known
Oct 4, 2019
Honestly can’t remember. More than likely yes. Even searched for their uninstall download. I tried it when the next generation beta first came out. At least a year ago. Just a big old pain.

Exactly the same here. I used Hibit to uninstall. You really have to use the bundled uninstaller.

Luckily it was a second system that was due an OS upgrade. Or at least that's what I'm telling my self after finally conceding defeat in trying to remove the Check Point Remediation Service. I might have been able to reinstall and uninstall properly, I guess.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.