Expired excubits Bouncer Giveaway

Disclaimer: We cannot guarantee that all promo codes will remain active. Some offers have a short validation period and expire.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Exterminator

Community Manager
Thread author
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Oct 23, 2012
Our Lucky Winners For The excubits Bouncer Giveaway Are

@jogs
@Overkill
@dorje
@RmG152
@sonylxn
@NT Five
@wacek_1984
@jota13
@Trajche
@KaranKohli
@Tani
@maximus
@leojohnpc
@ewerton
@omarsami

Ashampoo_Snap_2015.09.21_07h58m54s_001_.png View attachment 72474

Congratulations to all our winners :) For those who didn't win there are more great giveaways coming soon!

All winners will be sent a private message with details on how to claim their license.
If a winner does not respond within (5) days,then a new winner will be selected in order from the posted list.

jogs

Level 22
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Nov 19, 2012
Thank you everybody. Its has always been a very good experience to be a part of MT and the pleasure increases more if you win something. Congrats to all the winners and for those who didn't win go and bury you face in a pillow ;) - just kidding. Don't worry you will win the next time. :) Have a nice time.

Mr.X

Level 8
Verified
Well-known
Aug 2, 2014
Thank you everybody. Its has always been a very good experience to be a part of MT and the pleasure increases more if you win something. Congrats to all the winners and for those who didn't win go and bury you face in a pillow ;) - just kidding. Don't worry you will win the next time. :) Have a nice time.
LOL I'm worried in this specific case. I really need this Bouncer license because I want to run a lot of tests/experiments with this kernel driver and that 3KB limit for Bouncer.ini file is killing me.
I feel very sad I never win anything.:(
Probably I'll need to buy this expensive license but I have no money for the time being to afford such expense.
Well I think my two children will have to say goodbye to fun for two months. I need that licences at any cost. lol

jogs

Level 22
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Nov 19, 2012
LOL I'm worried in this specific case. I really need this Bouncer license because I want to run a lot of tests/experiments with this kernel driver and that 3KB limit for Bouncer.ini file is killing me.
I feel very sad I never win anything.:(
Probably I'll need to buy this expensive license but I have no money for the time being to afford such expense.
Well I think my two children will have to say goodbye to fun for two months. I need that licences at any cost. lol

Don't worry, if one door closes another opens. (Some great person said this, not me)

Reactions: frogboy and Mr.X

reyes

Level 4
Verified
Sep 5, 2013
really missed this one :(:(:( had a great experiance with bouncer. Even gave up Appguard in favour of bouncer but now i cannt fully utilise its power with 3kb limit. congrats to all because bouncer is a gem

Reactions: Online_Sword

NT Five

Level 2
Verified
Aug 11, 2015
Congratulation to the winners ! (I'm one of them :D)
Thank you MalwareTips and Excubits !
Bouncer is great...
Bye bye 3k limit... :p

Last edited:

dorje

Verified
Feb 15, 2014
Congratulations to winners.
(I'm one of them :D finally)
Thank you MalwareTips & Excubits!

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.