Site of promotion
https://seed4.me/blog/cyber-security-month-2018/
Event
Extended Trial
Instructions
Use the promo code CM2018 to register Seed4.Me account on our website to activate the deal.
Dear jokobooks, we do not DPI or log traffic. Already answered here in details: Extended Trial - 1 Year of Free VPN - seed4.me
Keep logs for 7 days that mean you don't protect your users properly FBI or anyone who request your logs will be able to find the person and what he did. My provider log anything except for amount of bandwidth used in a 30 day period to enforce free tier limitations.

Seed4.Me

From Seed4.Me
Developer
Verified
Operating System
Linux Ubuntu
...anyone who request your logs will be able to find the person
:)No, this is not how the things work. VPN nodes only receive and forward traffic.
Although we provide high level of security, we do not encourage anyone to do anything illegal.

Operating System
Windows 10
Antivirus
IObit
What do you guys do because all of you are afraid of the FBI and keeping logs from any VPN provider?
Cardinal Richelieu
Give me six lines written
by the most honest man, and I will find something there to hang him.
Does this answer your question

Operating System
Linux Mint
Very nice thank you.
Speedtest almost maximized my NET speed however there are slow servers and torrenting also slow but I can live with it because I simply disconnect for that time.
I will test it.

Seed4.Me

From Seed4.Me
Developer
Verified
Operating System
Linux Ubuntu

Seed4.Me

From Seed4.Me
Developer
Verified
Operating System
Linux Ubuntu
It's scary that a service intended to "protect" your privacy does this (n)
S4M Tech - Advertising

View attachment 204856
S4M Tech - Advertising is being developed by seed4.me team. Freemium users may see ads, users with paid subscription will never see ads.
It totally safe, and that's why:
- We have strict moderation here, shocking content or something that may harm our users won't pass the moderation.
- We show ads only on HTTP pages.
- By showing ads we are able to offer VPN at no cost to millions of users without selling their personal data.

parker55

Operating System
Windows 10
It seems users of this vpn aren't happy.. is there any positive thing to give it a try.?

Latest Threads