Expired 1 Year of Free VPN - seed4.me

Disclaimer: We cannot guarantee that all promo codes will remain active. Some offers have a short validation period and expire.

Promo page
https://seed4.me/blog/cyber-security-month-2018/
How to get a license
Use the promo code [B]CM2018[/B] to register Seed4.Me account on our website to activate the deal.

Seed4.Me

From Seed4.Me
Verified
Developer
Oct 31, 2018
...anyone who request your logs will be able to find the person
:)No, this is not how the things work. VPN nodes only receive and forward traffic.
Although we provide high level of security, we do not encourage anyone to do anything illegal.

Reactions: vtqhtr413

Thales

Level 15
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Nov 26, 2017
Very nice thank you.
Speedtest almost maximized my NET speed however there are slow servers and torrenting also slow but I can live with it because I simply disconnect for that time.
I will test it.

bayasdev

Level 19
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Sep 10, 2015
It's scary that a service intended to "protect" your privacy does this (n)
S4M Tech - Advertising

20190101_183010.jpg

Seed4.Me

From Seed4.Me
Verified
Developer
Oct 31, 2018

Seed4.Me

From Seed4.Me
Verified
Developer
Oct 31, 2018
It's scary that a service intended to "protect" your privacy does this (n)
S4M Tech - Advertising

View attachment 204856

S4M Tech - Advertising is being developed by seed4.me team. Freemium users may see ads, users with paid subscription will never see ads.
It totally safe, and that's why:
- We have strict moderation here, shocking content or something that may harm our users won't pass the moderation.
- We show ads only on HTTP pages.
- By showing ads we are able to offer VPN at no cost to millions of users without selling their personal data.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.