On Sale! 1Password Family %50 off

Disclaimer: We cannot guarantee that all promo codes will remain active. Some offers have a short validation period and expire.

Promo page
https://1password.com/affiliate/promo/families/
Event start
Feb 17, 2021
How to get a license
Go to the link and sign up for 1 year of 1Password Family

mlnevese

Level 26
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
May 3, 2015
Just an update to my previous post. I subscribed to 1Password today and when you enter your payment details, they do ask if you want to be charged annually at a discount or monthly at normal price. Also if you still have days in your free trial, the first charge is scheduled for after the trial ends.

cliffspab

Level 4
Verified
Well-known
Oct 4, 2019
Im still on my year's free family plan. I was slow to cotton on, but it's easily the best password manager functionally. Bitwarden feels more encyclopedic, but 1P's keyboard shortcuts for filling in app and extensions passwords is a step ahead of anyone else.

Reactions: mlnevese

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.