Petrovic

Level 64
Thread author
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Well-known
Apr 25, 2013
There must be a reason why they pulled the release from their servers.
They is no mention of it on their website, so beware it could have some problems.
Not correct translated into Russian:D

Reactions: Koroke San

Striker

Level 7
Verified
Mar 27, 2013
IS isnt discontinued yet.

"Dear ,

Thank you for your support to 360safe.

The retirement plan is still under internal discussion. The only thing for sure is that there will be 3~6 month notice on our website.

So again, thank you and please feel free to contact us anytime you have any question or suggestion about our product.

Kind regards,

Jay

Qihoo 360 Support Team

Email: support@360safe.com"

nissimezra

Level 25
Verified
Apr 3, 2014
Now is the first time i instal IS on real PC, it is extreamly light, no big impact on the pc even running full scan.
the first time without MSE on one of my pc

Reactions: kiric96 and marg

marg

Level 12
Verified
May 26, 2014
Good for you! Its really a great AV for someone wanting protection without the heavy Ram usage. The Bonus is its free.:)

Reactions: nissimezra

nissimezra

Level 25
Verified
Apr 3, 2014
Good for you! Its really a great AV for someone wanting protection without the heavy Ram usage. The Bonus is its free.:)
it has some false positive, i set it to ask before quarantine. thats one thing that i don't like about it.

Reactions: MalwareT

nissimezra

Level 25
Verified
Apr 3, 2014
and I un-installed IS 5 beta cause its FP's. I reported some FP detections to them 2 month ago still waiting to fix.
Finally today it block my VLC 2.1.5 installer from videolan.org. I got rid of :mad:
thats the diseases of high detection AV's, false positive. the problem with it that every detection is trojan, hack tools password tools, you can never tell what the threat is. MSE will tell you exactly what kind of threat it is and when is worn you have correct info on the file. regardless to the detection it has alot of avantage

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.