New Update 3P-Matrix-lite new version is available in Chrome Webstore with improved functionality

Web Extensions
47 Replies 5,687 Views
Thread details
Sorry @oldschool YES

I noticed I could not delete the defailt generic TLD's while showing how to remove overlap between uBS and 3PM


So I added a the option to delete the generic TLD's on level 3 whitelist and add a restore button (also added restore ddefault button to level 2).

1790929953843.png


pushed 3.8.7 to CWS for publication
 
Last edited:
Question to members using this extension

Anyone has a need/use case for adding a 6th level (hard mode block all thrid-party)?

If so the matrix will be slightly adapted. I would drop the two columns at scripts and frames and use one clickable column for each research,
- no color = the level mode applies (or when applicable the internal whitelist applies)
- green = allowed
- red = blocked


1790938312328.png


Simpler user interface (cloudflare allowed = level mode allows it so no color)
1790940663818.png


Cloudflare blocked (clicked once)

1790940771043.png


I like the simpler interface (less is more), so I am pushing this to CWS
 
Last edited:

Recently browsing

Members who viewed this thread in the last 5 minutes

Back
Top