Expired 6 Months Free on All IObit Software

Disclaimer: We cannot guarantee that all promo codes will remain active. Some offers have a short validation period and expire.

Promo page
https://ld.iobit.com/en/giveawaywarmup.php
Event end
Oct 9, 2020
How to get a license
[LIST=1]
[*]Address to the giveaway link: [URL='https://ld.iobit.com/en/giveawaywarmup.php']Get 10 Dell Laptops and 20,000 Codes for Free – IObit Giveaway 2020[/URL]
[*]It will ask you to leave some "warm words" on Twitter or Facebook.
[*]That's it! Insert your e-mail and IOBIT will immediately e-mail you a 6-month license code and instructions.
[/LIST]

RoboMan

Level 34
Thread author
Verified
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
Jun 24, 2016
How to participate?

1. Address to the giveaway link: Get 10 Dell Laptops and 20,000 Codes for Free – IObit Giveaway 2020
  2. It will ask you to leave some "warm words" on Twitter or Facebook.
  3. That's it! Insert your e-mail and IOBIT will immediately e-mail you a 6-month license code and instructions.
1601678371991.png

zoran popovic

Level 7
Verified
Well-known
Sep 26, 2019
Yeah, same. But some people like them. I usually download their driver updater, update and uninstall :)

Iobit uninstaller has excellent reviews:

zoran popovic

Level 7
Verified
Well-known
Sep 26, 2019
I used to like it a lot. But HiBit Uninstaller is much better and typically finds far more leftovers.

One good thing about IObit Uninstaller Pro is that it can automatically monitor some installations. It's just a shame that it can't do it for all installers.

I see that HiBit has good ratings on the net. I'll try it. :)

Reactions: RoboMan and roger_m

bayasdev

Level 19
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Sep 10, 2015
Anybody really uses such products? vague description, no screenshots, and seems like snake oil.
The only useful product it's the uninstaller, things like ASC are snake oil and can damage your system, also Malware Fighter it's a bad AV but the PRO version has BD engine that makes it a bit better.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.