7 Years of SpyShelter

Have you ever tried a SpyShelter product?

• Yes

Votes: 23 71.9%
  • No

Votes: 8 25.0%
  • No, but I will try now

Votes: 1 3.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bot

AI-powered Bot
Thread author
Verified
Apr 21, 2016
It all started 7 years ago. First official version – SpyShelter 1.0 – was released on October 6th, 2009. Since then, we released 111 updates and we secured the position of the most effective anti keylogging application, with achievements such as World’s only keystroke encryption module which allows to encrypt keystrokes of all applications (including console apps), on all system languages.

While some doubted that anti-keylogging software is redundant in this day and age where everyone can get a free antivirus, we were developing it. We knew back then that conventional security software is not and will never be enough to protect against malware. Some things cannot be automated. Protecting against modern malware requires proactive approach, and that is what we have focused on. During those 7 years we have analyzed hundreds and hundreds of commercial keyloggers/RATs as well as those more sophisticated, non commercial zero-day malicious keyloggers and trojans, specifically designed to steal valuable data.

We are very grateful that we can deliver the security software which suits your needs. Being able to see how all of you are using our software and sharing the idea of security application which gives the power to the user to make the choice, is amazing.

It’s been a great journey so far and we want to thank you for your continuous support.

Read more: https://www.spyshelter.com/blog/7-years-of-spyshelter/

Svoll

Level 13
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Nov 17, 2016
Have not tried Spyshelter, but I am gonna try it and report back. Just tried their code on site SHELTER and its no longer valid. :(

Reactions: aragornnnn

legitpc

Level 2
Verified
Aug 27, 2015
I'm very happy with SpyShelter. After Agnitum was bought out by Yandex earlier this year I had to look for a replacement to Outpost Firewall (which is awesome!). Out of all the products I have seen and tried SpyShelter is the closest in functionality and use. It has just about every feature, save the IP blocklist and web filtering, and some extra ones like keystroke encryption.

I strongly suggest checking out Spyshelter and getting your PC under your own control. Great software, and the tech support is also good.

Had a good 5 years with Outpost. Now I hope for the same with Spyshelter.

Kardo Kristal

From Crystal Security
Verified
Top Poster
Developer
Well-known
Jul 12, 2014
Have not tried Spyshelter, but I am gonna try it and report back. Just tried their code on site SHELTER and its no longer valid. :(

Hi @Svoll,

There is currently the following discount available:

Download | SpyShelter - World's Best Anti Keylogger

Until Saturday, all SpyShelter 1 year licenses are available with total 75% discount.
Lifetime licenses are discounted by 15%.

Use the following Coupon codes on the checkout page:

BFRIDAY1Y for 1 year license discount.
BFRIDAYLT for lifetime license discount.

Regards,
Kardo

Svoll

Level 13
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Nov 17, 2016
@legitpc, its sold out! I was playing with both the firewall and premium trials, will make a new thread on SpyShelter, its quite complicated for a beginner like myself, will need all the help I can get on it. Running a test on their security test tool and its quite interesting what i am noticing.

Reactions: aragornnnn
Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.