7 Years of SpyShelter

Discussion in 'SpyShelter (DatPol)' started by MalwareTips Bot, Oct 6, 2016.

?

Have you ever tried a SpyShelter product?

1. Yes

23 vote(s)
    71.9%
  2. No

8 vote(s)
    25.0%
  3. No, but I will try now

1 vote(s)
    3.1%
  1. MalwareTips Bot

MalwareTips Bot MT Robot
    Staff Member Content Creator

Apr 21, 2016
    Updates
    MalwareTips
    It all started 7 years ago. First official version – SpyShelter 1.0 – was released on October 6th, 2009. Since then, we released 111 updates and we secured the position of the most effective anti keylogging application, with achievements such as World’s only keystroke encryption module which allows to encrypt keystrokes of all applications (including console apps), on all system languages.

While some doubted that anti-keylogging software is redundant in this day and age where everyone can get a free antivirus, we were developing it. We knew back then that conventional security software is not and will never be enough to protect against malware. Some things cannot be automated. Protecting against modern malware requires proactive approach, and that is what we have focused on. During those 7 years we have analyzed hundreds and hundreds of commercial keyloggers/RATs as well as those more sophisticated, non commercial zero-day malicious keyloggers and trojans, specifically designed to steal valuable data.

We are very grateful that we can deliver the security software which suits your needs. Being able to see how all of you are using our software and sharing the idea of security application which gives the power to the user to make the choice, is amazing.

It’s been a great journey so far and we want to thank you for your continuous support.

Read more: https://www.spyshelter.com/blog/7-years-of-spyshelter/

Dirk41, aragornnnn, legitpc and 7 others like this.
  2. Svoll

Svoll Level 12

Nov 17, 2016
    Student/Engineering Failure
    US
    macOS Sierra
    Norton
    Have not tried Spyshelter, but I am gonna try it and report back. Just tried their code on site SHELTER and its no longer valid. :(

aragornnnn likes this.
  3. legitpc

legitpc Level 1

Aug 27, 2015
    Earth
    Windows 10
    I'm very happy with SpyShelter. After Agnitum was bought out by Yandex earlier this year I had to look for a replacement to Outpost Firewall (which is awesome!). Out of all the products I have seen and tried SpyShelter is the closest in functionality and use. It has just about every feature, save the IP blocklist and web filtering, and some extra ones like keystroke encryption.

I strongly suggest checking out Spyshelter and getting your PC under your own control. Great software, and the tech support is also good.

Had a good 5 years with Outpost. Now I hope for the same with Spyshelter.

aragornnnn and Svoll like this.
  4. Kardo Kristal

Kardo Kristal From Crystal Security
    Developer

Jul 12, 2014
    Windows 10
    Hi @Svoll,

There is currently the following discount available:

Download | SpyShelter - World's Best Anti Keylogger

Until Saturday, all SpyShelter 1 year licenses are available with total 75% discount.
    Lifetime licenses are discounted by 15%.

Use the following Coupon codes on the checkout page:

BFRIDAY1Y for 1 year license discount.
    BFRIDAYLT for lifetime license discount.

Regards,
    Kardo

Svoll, aragornnnn and XIII like this.
  5. legitpc

legitpc Level 1

Aug 27, 2015
    Earth
    Windows 10
  6. Svoll

Svoll Level 12

Nov 17, 2016
    Student/Engineering Failure
    US
    macOS Sierra
    Norton
    @legitpc, its sold out! I was playing with both the firewall and premium trials, will make a new thread on SpyShelter, its quite complicated for a beginner like myself, will need all the help I can get on it. Running a test on their security test tool and its quite interesting what i am noticing.

aragornnnn likes this.