A new PC Optimizer: MPC

Status
Not open for further replies.

ysl706

Level 1
Verified
Sep 24, 2013
This is a one-click optimization, where the restoration to modify previous settings? I do not see this function (reduced)!

It does not have a choice not start with the system?

Reactions: Koroke San

AbigailZhu

Level 2
Thread author
Verified
Apr 26, 2015
Unfortunately, 1-click solutions are not favourable. I would prefer to know what is going to happen, what is being removed, how many times, what is being disabled etc.

What features do you plan to bring to MPC, that are not currently available in CCleaner?

Additionally, I was looking at some of the shared screenshots, are Dangerous and Warning meant to scare users?

In this post #42.
Code:
53 Dangerous !  Please Repair Now
A total of 7 problems found, please repair

What does 53 indicate?
What is Dangerous?

In this post #46.

What does Optimise mean in MPC? Disabled, Deleted, Quarantined?
If a FP, will it affect the stability of the OS? How can users undo these changes, will there be a system restore point created before changes?

What's the IE BHO used for?
attach]

mpcieplus.DLL - https://www.herdprotect.com/mpcieplus.dll-ea05a94c800d1d4586dcfdc2a89b89c48bfd59de.aspx
I knew your idea. Those users who use CCleaner most are professional computerman, like you. However, yet many users know little about their computer, they just want their PC to be clean and quick, and I think that MPC is available to them.
I'm sorry that I can tell nothing about those features different from CCleaner. Good news is that they are in development.
Thank you!
And We also found that The function of the IE BHO is too weak (we are not thinking clearly), so it will be removed in next version.
Thank you!:)

AbigailZhu

Level 2
Thread author
Verified
Apr 26, 2015
This is a one-click optimization, where the restoration to modify previous settings? I do not see this function (reduced)!

It does not have a choice not start with the system?
the restoration to modify previous settings?——MPC have not this function yet.
And I think MPC should be start with system, because the protect function of MPC can play only when it's running.

ysl706

Level 1
Verified
Sep 24, 2013
And I think MPC should be start with system, because the protect function of MPC can play only when it's running.

Anyway, it is a soft light, I will continue to try to keep my computer.

Reactions: frogboy

Koroke San

Level 29
Verified
Jan 22, 2014
What is this protect function? Real Time protection against malware?

AbigailZhu

Level 2
Thread author
Verified
Apr 26, 2015
A new version of MPC was released: MPC1.1 :D:D:D
Sincerely invite you to try it, thanks.
The download link: http://download.mpc.solutions/mpc/2015/MPC_1.1.4315.exe

The changelog of MPC1.1 is:
1. New Polish version
2. Optimized notification window: it will pop up only for the startup task which the prohibition rate is under 50%.(Thanks to Av Gurus)
3. Bug fixes
4. Added Tips to improve the experience.
5. Removed the IE Plugin

Last edited by a moderator:

Kent

Level 10
Verified
Well-known
Nov 4, 2013
Can anyone please provide a link to the developer's site?

frogboy

In memoriam 1961-2018
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Jun 9, 2013
Scratch my last post as The Major has even removed removed the download link. Not sure what went on as he was using it on his main machine not a VM. :oops::eek:o_O

Reactions: Kent
Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.