A tour of AV interfaces over the years

SeriousHoax

Level 47
Well-known
Mar 16, 2019
This brings back a lot of memories. I remember when I first saw that Avast UI in a PC shop, and I was like, WTH is that and that guy told me, This is Avast, the best Antivirus in the world.
I didn't even remember that I actually tried F-Secure back in 2010. The UI just reminded of that.
Seeing the older UI, I just also remembered that back in 2012 the head of Kaspersky's official distributor in my country sent me a boxed copy of Kaspersky. Then a week later Bitdefender offered me a free copy too for a reason which I gently declined as I already had Kaspersky.
I actually like Bitdefender and Norton's older dark UI over their latest ones. I used Norton for 2-3 years back then only because of the UI, lol.

jackuars

Level 27
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Jul 2, 2014
Which antivirus UI/UX is your favorite, in terms of overall look and feel , settings menu, ease of accessibility etc.

For me it would have to be Avast.

Reactions: Cortex

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.