Hot Take About KTS migration to new product line!

harlan4096

Thread author
Verified
Staff Member
Malware Hunter
Well-known
Apr 28, 2015

1666939262012.png

piquiteco

Level 14
Oct 16, 2022
No, I don't know if you remember @harlan4096 or if you are from that time in the late 90s, the first time I saw Kaspersky was at a friend's house 22 years ago, it was known as AVP (Antiviral Toolkit Pro) with a green umbrella icon, good times. It already had a good reputation for being good in detecting malware. I have it in my stuff stored to this day. At the time installed on Windows 98 second edition.

harlan4096

Thread author
Verified
Staff Member
Malware Hunter
Well-known
Apr 28, 2015
You can use You KTS license to activate new product line Kaspersky Plus, but check this:

Because the migration has its limitations, since You are migrating an inferior product KTS to a Kaspersky Plus, with additional features.

Only when You buy a "pure" new Kaspersky Plus license, you will get the full features.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.